Lady throws drink at gay Starbucks manager...

I've been in banking for about 18 years now.
I'm in a department now with a few black women and more than a few times I've heard the threat mentioned "I'll get my son" or "I'll get my guy" to sort out whatever situation.

One day a manager reprimanded this gal name Janai. The next day Janai comes driving into work with her boyfriend and apparently this guy was giving a death stare and muttering stuff to himself when they saw the manager.... the manager saw all of this.

During the team meeting that morning the manager calls out Janai and says "who was that guy you were with?"
Janai tried to play stupid (not thinking Michelle would actually call her out on it). Michelle pressed, "you know... the one who was looking at me like he wanted to kill me. Did you bring him here because of yesterday?"

It was hilarious to watch it play out.

Other times when a gal has been fired we had to have Physical Security (an actual department) on hand because of threats that guys that are associated with these gals are coming to fuck up people in the department. People who had nothing to do with it.

This is why all the funding to edication doesn't do jack shit. The problems start in the home with the mothers.

OMG!
I was laughing my ass off while watching that video.
There were so many things that were off in that scenario.

1) Why was the manager on duty wearing street clothes?

2) Why was the security guard wearing latex gloves?

3) Why did the rest of the staff completely stop working? No one else was served during that incident.

4) How long was the tall man's lunch break? Imagine spending your entire lunch break waiting for a cup of coffee.

5) Where does the door that leads upstairs go?

This is why all the funding to edication doesn't do jack shit. The problems start in the home with the mothers.

tell me about it

4jpWyof.png

Not surprised in the least at the woman, par for the course

am I a racist ? I think i'd have a white chick drinking tea, over a black chick & coffee

7A4X6rl.jpg

Last edited:
You might want to learn how to spell education first before you start lecturing other people about it.

<{Heymansnicker}>

I know several black women that are constantly threatening to call some relative to beat somebody up. I always think how selfish that is to have someone risk a felony/jail time over a petty dispute

c'mon man, this shit happens everywhere..

you know that Bagel Boss video? that happened in Long Island.
I haven't seen that one, but isn't long island a high populated city?

Imagine having so much privilege that when you want someone beaten up you can ask someone else do do it on your behalf.

She should be made to fight the guy herself, pride rules, or gypsy bare knuckle rules.

Lady’s choice.

Sometimes businesses should just cut their losses. Give the crazy lady the refund and keep it moving.

I saw a manager at the gym yesterday debating with an old couple. The manager said the trial period expired today, the couple insisted it expired after today. The old man insisted they were going in and the manager threatened to call the cops if they did. It seemed blown out of proportion.

A lot of people scam all the time and low level managers get called on it, but most of the time if there is no absurd cost involved its better to give what the client wants, customers are always right simply because they are the ones paying.

These liberal types seem like such a delight to be around. What delightful people! And Starbucks seems like such a magical place!

I thank God every day I don't have to live in the cities with people like these.
I would most likely end up in prison.

This is a very isolated incident. I doubt this happens often. I personally never seen anyone go into rage mode like that in Starbucks or even any of these outlets.

Last edited:
Back