Lady throws drink at gay Starbucks manager...

But it's gotten much worse in the last year as the difference between the forums becomes less distinct.

It's frustrating me to the point where I might just stop posting here. It's not fun anymore.
I'm sure you remember I've been right there with you in a lot of threads complaining, and was basically told to fuck off and stop being the forum police.

But berry regulars don't want to see it turned into WR lite.

So which one is the most victim in this situation?

Libtards please enlighten...
Obviously the white coal miners. Their jobs have been obsolete for decades and we can’t possibly ask them to take two years of vocational training or god forbid college so they can find new careers. I mean, we should really just pay them to sit at home drinking Mountain Dew and posting on stormfront about how slavery ended over 100 years ago and we still see black people do things like we saw in this video.

Granted white people do the same thing, but it’s clear that they have some kind of mental imbalance when they do and we should, as a society, take care of them.

she was pissed that there was too much cream, & the gay guy said "there can never too much cream", so she bukkake blasted him

Seriously?! Gay guys act crazy sometimes. Not saying they deserve to get assaulted.

Lots of class. Fine. Get her the six dollars and throw it out the door and watch her pick that shit up. Write “bitch” on the cup. Fuck her and her son.

Sounds good in theory, but watch how fast the number of people flipping out skyrockets once they find out they'll just give you whatever you want if you make a scene. Now you're not just losing money, but regularly have people making scenes in your store.

It happens at Starbucks. Which is why the video is so odd to me. I've known multiple people that have worked for Starbucks, one of whom manages her own store. They all say the same thing, if the customer doesn't like their drink for any reason, give them a new one. No matter how trivial their reason is. I've seen people bring a drink back 3 or 4 times.

EDIT: never mind. Now I get it. I thought the vid was about a problem with the drink.

Last edited:
Oh ok.

What are yuppies?
making-the-grade-1984.jpg

<24>

Do you even math bro?

I live with 300/500 dollars at month... for now. In may of these year I'm going to be working overseas with food and location included so it wil be way less. Probably 200 euros.
My net worth is way more than 1K. IDK where you got that number from.

BTW.. I love coffee and as anyone who actually likes coffe I will not buy some overpiced burned poison hipster crap like Starbucks.

Money can't buy class. You filthy peasant.

:kiss:

Third world problems......

Whatever.. Starbucks is for peasants

Can't believe people actually drink that crap.
No, it's not. Starbucks makes scientifically, gastronomically correct coffee. So tired of this hipsterism. This isn't Dunkin Donuts with a row of Bunns in the back (which isn't that bad in the scheme of things).

Hate all you want. The people who run that company and set policy understand coffee on a much deeper level than you do.

Her son should have came in and dominated that queer by tearing up that dudes booty hole. Momma should have recorded and cheered her son on while also yelling world every 10 seconds.

No, it's not. Starbucks makes scientifically, gastronomically correct coffee. So tired of this hipsterism. This isn't Dunkin Donuts with a row of Bunns in the back (which isn't that bad in the scheme of things).

Hate all you want. The people who run that company and set policy understand coffee on a much deeper level than you do.
LOL

Back