Lady in line at JC Penny goes full racist on Hispanic women

Yep, she sure is bigoted. Notice how this is documented, without ambiguous claims from the victim.

Everyone handled it well -- not sure what you want to discuss here, TS.
I'll take issue with the tweet that said no one in line said anything and therefore were complicit in racism. The video was edited, and its pretty clear she turned around to defend her welfare statements with someone behind her.

Otherwise, yeah. It looks like everything was handled appropriately.

if they're illegal, looks good to me .. they are criminals .. if not, well then that was a bit much

if they're illegal, looks good to me .. they are criminals .. if not, well then that was a bit much

Even if they were illegal you don't need to be a cunt.

Nationalist? you just said in your post before this one that we need more racists...

lmao, you're a piece of work
Ya got me!

*High Five*

But seriously though, I just want my heritage and culture preserved. And you guys want immigrants. The secession thing will work. Beg your politicians! We can all win from this!

She has the right to be angry but leave the race shit out of it. Some people are just fucking morons when it comes to basic civility.

Ya got me!

*High Five*

But seriously though, I just want my heritage and culture preserved. And you guys want immigrants. The secession thing will work. Beg your politicians! We can all win from this!

Heritage? America is only 250 years old and was built by immigrants. Go back to Africa if you want to go to your true roots.

Heritage? America is only 250 years old and was built by immigrants. Go back to Africa if you want to go to your true roots.

built by european immigrants .. who have been in the process of being replaced and pushed aside for the past 50 yrs .. so it's perfectly understandable if they are pissed off about it

built by european immigrants .. who have been in the process of being replaced and pushed aside for the past 50 yrs .. so it's perfectly understandable if they are pissed off about it
Pretty much. It was only until the immigration act of 1965 that started fucking us. American roots are European American roots.

And with Europe being "culturally enriched" there is no where for us to flee. We will fight for it.

I'm a Mutt. Euromutt (Scot-Irish, Aryan) with a Native American grandmother.

But America had it's own unique culture and it's being eroded. I'll do everything I can (civilly for now) to preserve it.

Swedes ban Christmas lights to avoid offending Muslims.
http://www.snopes.com/sweden-bans-christmas-lights/

Culture evolves as well. We used to have slaves, we used to not allow women or non-landowning males to vote.

Nothing is being eroded. What great culture are we supposedly losing?

Culture evolves as well. We used to have slaves, we used to not allow women or non-landowning males to vote.

Nothing is being eroded. What great culture are we supposedly losing?
Look, just because 50% of American Jews owned slaves and 5% of Southern White Americans owned slaves doesn't mean whites supported slavery. They were a minority #notallwhites

And only property owners should vote (if you pay taxes, you should decide what the government does with your money. The welfare state is enslaving the working class)

Look, just because 50% of American Jews owned slaves and 5% of White Americans owned slaves doesn't mean whites supported slavery. They were a minority #notallwhites

And only property owners should vote (if you pay taxes, you should decide what the government does with your money. The welfare state is enslaving the working class)

LOL. Typical stormfront nonsense.

What culture are we losing?

This same shit happened to me at Walmart the other fucking day!

I was the fourth person in line, after standing there for almost half an hour, lady in front of me had three things.

In came her fucking friend with a cart loaded and practically over-flowing.

I was fucking pissed! Told them both off, dropped all my shit right there in line, and went to Target.

Is this one of those "hold the line" situations where they let their friends or family bring in another cart and cut in front of everyone ?

That shit pisses me off too.
Yep.

Telling them to fuck themselves works most of the time. The first time it happened to me, I told them that they're not standing in front of me despite "holding", but if the guy behind me is fine with you standing in front of him, be my guest. Guy behind me and everyone else voiced their distaste and she fucked off.

Besides, what is holding anyways? That implies the person was there already, and the friend/family holds it when they grab something quick... not: chump waits in line, friend meets him/her and cuts the next guy off.

Another time was waiting with a ticket system at college (still a line) and some bimbo tried cutting off the guy a few spots ahead of me. She came in with "I was here before", he said "no you weren't" and that was all she wrote.
What? Did she expect him to fold just because she said "I wuz here"? lol

Then there's the ones at the grocery store that ask you to hold for them while they grab some stuff. Of course the line processes and you're up, so you do what you do, and pay for your stuff, as does the next person, etc. They then come back and get pissed. Yes... we were all supposed to wait for your majesty holding up the entire line because you saw a sale on pear shaped dildos where you can save 5 cents total.

Last edited:
This same shit happened to me at Walmart the other fucking day!

I was the fourth person in line, after standing there for almost half an hour, lady in front of me had three things.

In came her fucking friend with a cart loaded and practically over-flowing.

I was fucking pissed! Told them both off, dropped all my shit right there in line, and went to Target.

Did you comment on thier race, ethnicity or nationality?

fuck everybody in that line that didn't tell that old hag to act her age and die.

Back