Lady in line at JC Penny goes full racist on Hispanic women

And I bet this guy says he's a Muslim too. I'd rather be called an illegal by a Christian than blown up by a Muslim.

Me too but that isnt relevant to the discussion at hand at all.

This incident would have never happened if Trump were not elected. Trump has brought racism to the USA.
LMAO. Trump brought racism to the USA. Guess that makes Trump 238yrs old huh, cause racism has been around much longer than him. Difference is he keeps winning so much that Liberals are desperate to find things to keep their narrative going.

Ya know what if you dont like baseball football and tea ?

Also I betcha theres a lotta kids out there with no one at all and would prolly give anything to have 2 dads or 2 moms instead of whatever they got now.
Yeah, I feel bad for them too. Single greatest predictor of a successful child is traditional nuclear family.

And I used to have no problem with immigrants. And it's cool if you don't like the same things we do. But when they come, completely disrespect us and our culture and our politicians and media pander completely casting us aside, police no longer protect us because "racism"... well, start the civil war.

http://www.theatlantic.com/sexes/ar...ween-single-parent-families-and-crime/265860/

LMAO. Trump brought racism to the USA. Guess that makes Trump 238yrs old huh, cause racism has been around much longer than him. Difference is he keeps winning so much that Liberals are desperate to find things to keep their narrative going.
You know Trump just got elected. And look at all the response to it so far! Just wait until he's in office and all the sjw news stories we will be posting as threads. The next 2 months will be crazy in here!

if they're illegal they deserve whatever rant comes their way ..

I disagree. We have no idea what that woman's journey has been. If there is a legal issue then let it be handled by the legal system.

the only problem here is she doesn't know if they're illegal so yeah probably best to keep it to yourself

Agreed.

The older lady would have been called a racist regardless of what she said. Justifiably criticizing non-whites, even in the most civil manner, is racist. It's even worse if the individual being criticized is an illegal alien.
You must be fucking delusional to believe that. Telling her to wait in line would have been the best response and no one would call her a racist

You know Trump just got elected. And look at all the response to it so far! Just wait until he's in office and all the sjw news stories we will be posting as threads. The next 2 months will be crazy in here!
See that's the thing rip. Want your country back?

Can't keep welcoming suicide bombers, illegals and thieves. Have to let them know they aren't wanted. If you have to fight for it, you have to fight for it. And it may not be the most Christian thing in the world, but look at what was happening to us when they were in power (and shit, I'm not even a Christian). Here's the thing, it's about a future for your children. Let them know they aren't welcome.

I am curious what set the mean old bitch off. I hate seeing a video without full context, but yeah, not cool.

And I used to have no problem with immigrants. And it's cool if you don't like the same things we do. But when they come, completely disrespect us and our culture and our politicians and media pander completely casting us aside, police no longer protect us because "racism"... well, start the civil war

Thats fine and dandy but this woman werent doin none of that she was just standing in line. Probably christmas shopping if I had to guess. She didnt disrespect anyone.

Also sending part of your squad to get in line while the other finishes shopping isnt taking cuts its using planning to make christmas shopping easier

You wanna go back to old school culture so badly why dont you start with defending women . Thats what a real man would do.

Fixed.

There has always been racism but it became clear 2-3 years ago that the media was pushing a race war agenda. Seems to have worked
You're right, and I bought into it hook, line and sinker as show by the thread. But this shit has to be made known. No more of this white privileged narrative bullshit.

Have to let people know what's ours.

See that's the thing rip. Want your country back?

Can't keep welcoming suicide bombers, illegals and thieves. Have to let them know they aren't wanted. If you have to fight for it, you have to fight for it. And it may not be the most Christian thing in the world, but look at what was happening to us when they were in power (and shit, I'm not even a Christian). Here's the thing, it's about a future for your children. Let them know they aren't welcome.
It is Christian to provide protection. And keeping some people out of the country is part of that.

Neither was the attack on Christianity.

I was attacking the person in the video. Making a profile of her if you will. Something im sure you are familiar with when watching internet videos .

I wasnt in line to call her on her bullshit so I gotta do it here ya know

I must have missed the part where it was proven that this woman was an illegal immigrant or where it was acceptable to treat people like shit.

Legally getting into the US is difficult. Immigrants typically need to be well-educated, have a job lined up with an employer, and there are language tests to pass. Basically legal immigrants have their shit together, more so than the average American born here. The odds that those women were legal is pretty much nill.

Thats fine and dandy but this woman werent doin none of that she was just standing in line. Probably christmas shopping if I had to guess. She didnt disrespect anyone.

Also sending part of your squad to get in line while the other finishes shopping isnt taking cuts its using planning to make christmas shopping easier

You wanna go back to old school culture so badly why dont you start with defending women . Thats what a real man would do.
mic drop

I would if we still had women. This cultural marxism shit has ruined everything

j8-3Dwfa.jpeg

Back