Lady in line at JC Penny goes full racist on Hispanic women

Jesus Christ, Penny.

Yep, she sure is bigoted. Notice how this is documented, without ambiguous claims from the victim.

Everyone handled it well -- not sure what you want to discuss here, TS.

Theres this video of a hispanic lady smacking the taste out of 2 loud white hoes.

Fuck anyone that cuts in line tbh

What a dumb broad. Well I bet this will get a lot of play with the media because the left is desperate at this point to have a hate crime that isn't a hoax.

Is this one of those "hold the line" situations where they let their friends or family bring in another cart and cut in front of everyone ?

That shit pisses me off too.

Hopefully she gets deported. Probably doesn't want to be "reimbursed" because she's an illegal and would make her a target.

Why's she even here if she doesn't speak English?
First step is letting them know they aren't welcome. I endorse the lady's response to the wench that cut line.

Hopefully she gets deported.

First step is letting them know they aren't welcome. I endorse the lady's response to the wench that cut line.

For cutting in line? Lol you guys are moronic.

Hopefully she gets deported.

Why's she even here if she doesn't speak English.
I agree, i wonder where her lineage comes from. Ireland maybe?

Hopefully she gets deported. Probably doesn't want to be "reimbursed" because she's an illegal and would make her a target.

<{hughesimpress}>

I like how @Blackened sees that his post isnt racist enough and has to edit it a few times to make it just right LOL

Oh, you don't mean deport the racist?
Hahaha, hell no. Need more of them. You can have the people that don't speak English after we build the wall. Shit, take all 12 million of the illegals. They'll happily take the welfare.

See? All the more reason to secede. We gotta make sure this gets through legislation.

Back