Lady in line at JC Penny goes full racist on Hispanic women

@FIMN I do wish the best for all people, believe it or not.

But I've lived in a 90% white area and a 40% white area. There is a level of anxiety that doesn't exist in a racially homogeneous neighborhood. Growing up, we didn't have to lock our doors, I didn't have to take my laptop with me with I stepped outside for a cigarette at the coffee shop, and walked down the street without a gun feeling safe.

And I really don't mean to discriminate against high IQ minorities or POC that don't commit crime. I just don't really know how to not discriminate, there is a radically different culture between black people from the city and black people from the mostly white areas. I just like to live in a mostly white area. Can't help it.

*I'm not sure what blinkered means.

It means you cannot understand information from anything other than your existing perspective. You've been duped by a poisonous ideology that again, offers nothing positive to actually fix the problems your society faces.

You might think you wish people well, but I'm guessing you voted for Trump who advocates policies that damage minority communities through militarised policing and strengthening police unions to gun people down with impunity. You'd rather do this, than vigorously stand up for the rights of your own citizens against the power of the state

It means you cannot understand information from anything other than your existing perspective. You've been duped by a poisonous ideology that again, offers nothing positive to actually fix the problems your society faces.

You might think you wish people well, but I'm guessing you voted for Trump who advocates policies that damage minority communities through militarised policing and strengthening police unions to gun people down with impunity. You'd rather do this, than vigorously stand up for the rights of your own citizens against the power of the state
I wish them the best, but I vote for my personal interests.

And it wasn't poisonous ideology, it's personal experience. Did you read my last post?

I wish them the best, but I vote for my personal interests.

And it wasn't poisonous ideology, it's personal experience. Did you read my last post?

That's what I mean about being civic minded. Your best interests are being advanced through depriving others of their constitutional rights via an authoritarian state. Your ideology is as much to blame for any upcoming race war as anything else you've mentioned in this thread. But you'll do it anyway.

That's what I mean about being civic minded. Your best interests are being advanced through depriving others of their constitutional rights via an authoritarian state. Your ideology is as much to blame for any upcoming race war as anything else you've mentioned in this thread. But you'll do it anyway.
My constitutional rights are being thwarted by the authoritarian welfare state.

You still voted for my money to be stolen.

Not sure how many times I have to repeat myself, but I came to these conclusions not by ideological means by experiential means. Anyway, I look forward to it.

My constitutional rights are being thwarted by the authoritarian welfare state.

You still voted for my money to be stolen.

Not sure how many times I have to repeat myself, but I came to these conclusions not by ideological means by experiential means. Anyway, I look forward to it.

You pay for the welfare state through taxes, like citizens every other first world country. It also pays for defence, healthcare, and other things which you rely on. It's not oppressing you in any meaningful way. Taxes aren't theft. That is propaganda pushed by oligarchs who wish to gut the state, so they can enrich themselves.

It's okay to believe what you want, but again you are voting to continue a long line of policies that deprive people of their rights and freedoms. You can't complain about the disintegration of your country when you advocate and support it through authoritarian measures.

This, to me, is what is wrong with your county. Too many people convinced their political opponents don't deserve the same rights that they would complain about being deprived of themselves. Fucking support your citizens against state violence and deprivation of their rights.

You have swallowed ethno nationalist propaganda. It offers nothing to actual resolve the problems your country faces. It is one of the causal factors in your country falling for a bigoted, authoritarian demagogue.

You pay for the welfare state through taxes, like citizens every other first world country. It also pays for defence, healthcare, and other things which you rely on. It's not oppressing you in any meaningful way. Taxes aren't theft. That is propaganda pushed by oligarchs who wish to gut the state, so they can enrich themselves.

It's okay to believe what you want, but again you are voting to continue a long line of policies that deprive people of their rights and freedoms. You can't complain about the disintegration of your country when you advocate and support it through authoritarian measures.

This, to me, is what is wrong with your county. Too many people convinced their political opponents don't deserve the same rights that they would complain about being deprived of themselves. Fucking support your citizens against state violence and deprivation of their rights.

You have swallowed ethno nationalist propaganda. It offers nothing to actual resolve the problems your country faces. It is one of the causal factors in your country falling for a bigoted, authoritarian demagogue.
I didn't vote for Trump because white or black issues, to be honest. I think BLM is a disgrace, personally, but that's not why I voted for him.

I wanted to vote in someone that would meaningfully deal with immigration. When our factories are going to Mexico and Mexicans are hopping the border to take what few jobs remain, I want someone who will deal with the problem. I also wanted someone that would address Islamic terrorism rather than pretend it doesn't exist. Simply put, I'm voting for my own interests.

Lower taxes were just a plus.

911-planes.jpg

I didn't vote for Trump because white or black issues, to be honest. I think BLM is a disgrace, personally, but that's not why I voted for him.

I wanted to vote in someone that would meaningfully deal with immigration. When our factories are going to Mexico and Mexicans are hopping the border to take what few jobs remain, I want someone who will deal with the problem. I also wanted someone that would address Islamic terrorism rather than pretend it doesn't exist. Simply put, I'm voting for my own interests.

Lower taxes were just a plus.

911-planes.jpg

I'd rather live in a system which doesn't deprive people of their established constitutional rights and freedom, even if I stood to benefit personally. Not living in an authoritarian state is worth that.

I'd expect Americans with their love of freedom and emphasis on individual liberty, would tend to agree. But evidently the minorities in your country don't deserve this basic decency.

Trump was for open borders before he was against it. If you think trump will resolve the immigration question, you are deluded. He crowdsources his opinions on immigration like everything else.

I'd rather live in a system which doesn't deprive people of their established constitutional rights and freedom, even if I stood to benefit personally. Not living in an authoritarian state is worth that.

I'd expect Americans with their love of freedom and emphasis on individual liberty, would tend to agree. But evidently the minorities in your country don't deserve this basic decency.

Trump was for open borders before he was against it. If you think trump will resolve the immigration question, you are deluded. He crowdsources his opinions on immigration like everything else.
Well, he was the only one saying anything reasonable on immigration. Whether he does anything about it, I guess we will see. The only thing you can do is speculate.

And if you think my primary voting interest should be minorities... well, I don't know what the fuck to tell ya. I'm going to worry about myself and what benefits me.

This same shit happened to me at Walmart the other fucking day!

I was the fourth person in line, after standing there for almost half an hour, lady in front of me had three things.

In came her fucking friend with a cart loaded and practically over-flowing.

I was fucking pissed! Told them both off, dropped all my shit right there in line, and went to Target.

Yea thats a dick move. The rule is that while the cart is in line, another person can go off and grab things and add to it but the cart must remain in place within the line. No adding new carts. Thats cheating. They can only add what they can carry themselves.

I made this rule.

Back