L-O-L! Fess up, how many of you suffer from "True Forced Loneliness"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya know, all joking aside I'd really like to ask this guy what exactly does he wish to accomplish with this "movement."

I have to assume the ultimate goal is to land a girl, but how the hell can that happen via this 'movement', for that matter what the fuck do you actually do when you join this 'movement'?

From everything I've gathered these guys are bitter beyond belief, but I can understand why. A lifetime of being alone would make just about anyone angry and delusional.

On the other hand, it doesn't take a genius to know what girl repellents are. I'm pretty sure going on line in front of thousands of people spewing your sad bitterness won't land you a girl.

well, they`re obviously trying to blame chicks instead of themselves, to feel better..

man, hes really fat.
And whats his point? no normal man would bang a chick that was that fat.

Believe it or not but there are some gimmick that would, otherwise there wouldn't be so many fugly* woman por sites on the web...

*phat and ugly

Can this dude even aim when he has to piss or is it just spray and pray?

Actually that made me feel really bad for the guy.

how does he take a shit?
Through a tube most likely, no toilet seat couldhold that weight!

wow... blaming girls for their faults....

grow some balls, get some confidence, get a job and thats all ya need..

Busted...............

*goes into hiding because true identity has been revealed*

LOL @ you, there is nowhere to hide for you fatty........you are too big to hide behind anything.:icon_lol:

wow... blaming girls for their faults....

grow some balls, get some confidence, get a job and thats all ya need..

thats all you need everything else is extra

Enjoy it while you can , you shall have your sweeeeeet suffering in life too h

I saw him and just started laughing....is something wrong with me?

man at first i felt bad for him, i even went as far as to try and give him advice, i emailed him being all nice and understanding and he responded today and called me a fucking ignorant and that i should drop my girl and become gay, WTF!! i was trying to help the fat fucker!:(

The thing that made me laugh the hardest was the comment under the Steve Hoca video where the guy tells him his dome light is on.

Dont know why but I lost it.

what i dont understand is what the fuck do they want? (and stuff like that) in the video where he goes crazy and almost cries what does he want the world to do? okay lets say we believe that crisis you invented exist... so now what ? force women to date them so they see the world is changing or something?

dude wtf?
he weighs like 500 tons
whats he trying to look like?
a giant tomato

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back