L-O-L! Fess up, how many of you suffer from "True Forced Loneliness"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
man at first i felt bad for him, i even went as far as to try and give him advice, i emailed him being all nice and understanding and he responded today and called me a fucking ignorant and that i should drop my girl and become gay, WTF!! i was trying to help the fat fucker!:(

Post said e mail conversation plz.

I saw him and just started laughing....is something wrong with me?

Yeah bro it means you're a dick.

Leave the guy alone, people who laugh at others are just trying to mask their own sad insecurities.

You're all dicks.

Post said e mail conversation plz.

okay im gonna post what he wrote back to me, but please be patient, for some reason i cant post large posts here on sherdog and that guy went crazy

FAT GUY :Your kidding me on what you just wrote me right ???

Did you just hear the bullshit you was just telling me in your message ???

I know a guy right now that hasn't lived the life of T.F.L. and has a girlfriend and he understands EXACTLY what Bill, Myself and Steve Hoca is talking about.

Have you seen their videos by any chance ???

Or did you just happen to see a few of my videos at random ???

Do you understand what True Forced Lonelines is or do you even care to know what it is ???

Your telling me it's a syndrome that T.F.L. doesn't exist. When many sorts of guys are coming forward telling and talking about their experiences of this happening from all around the fucking world.

FAT GUY:And yes you heard me the fuck right in what I said. And I'm going to tell even YOU again that I'm not changing myself for no woman.

You just said I look unattractive. So you are a person that goes by looks. I don't give a fuck if the bitch is a penthouse or playboy bunny skank in high heels. I don't care what you look like. The way I see it is that women are the one's saying it's not about looks. But yet THEY are the one's doing the denying within the first few seconds forcing guys into loneliness.

You just told me to get healthy for a skank. NOOOOOO...you are ignorant. Do you see how ignorant you sound ???

Ok I'll tell you what sir. LOOSE YOUR GIRLFRIEND and go and be gay ??? how's that sound to you ??? because I said so... Loose your girlfriend, and change your personality and go gay.

FAT GUY: Didn't you hear anything that's being said and going on ???

I have a friend that isn't even living the life and has a girlfriend and he understands EXACTLY what this lifestyle I and all these other guys are living right now. It's no fucking SYNDROME. Bill already told people like yourself where the TERM came from.

I don't care if it's confidence or personality traits or whatever the fuck the case. I know what women are doing and HAVE done to people like myself. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out.

I have VIDEO where women say it's about looks.

Let me ask your ignorant ass something.

FAT GUY: How can you go by the looks of somebody they had no choice of born with what they have ??? Did you have a choice on what you would look like coming into the world ??? NO you didn't. Just like me. Now you look at me like the rest of the ignorant assholes in our fucked up society telling ME to go and loose weight to appease my opposite sex ???

I'm loosing weight for MYSELF and NOT to appease NO fucking woman. I don't care what you say. I loose weight for ME and ME ONLY. Not to appease YOU or any other fucking person on this world. I do it for myself.

And also ask me this out of your ignorance.

Bill122460, Steve Hoca are both SKINNY and Steve's phyiscally fit, has looks, and is a marathon runner. But yet he's still alone....why ???

FAT GUY: Because when you go by the looks of other people. You are a piece of shit. Because women and men that are out here using LOOKS against a person to stereotype them out without knowing them based on because of their looks is wrong.

So don't bullshit me and I've had enough of drama of people like yourself coming at me with bullshit of what I and countless other guys have lived and are living.

LOOSE YOUR GIRLFRIEND AND BE GAY...because I said so and that's what I am choosing for you to become.

Let me know how you feel about loosing your girlfriend to become gay because I said so ok ???

Best wishes,
Dwayne

apparently for him losing weight is equally important as me loosing my girl and becoming gay

Sucks to be him.

He constantly puts those other 2 guys in the same category as himself to avoid having 'Fatass' be a variable in his True Force Loneliness equation.

The dude looks like he has a closet full of red t-shirts too.

I thought for sure this would have something to do with Star Wars.

You're a real jerk bro, can't you see this guy is passionate about the movement?

yeah looking back on things i decided to email him an apology with naked pics of my girl as a peace offering and stuff like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back