L-O-L! Fess up, how many of you suffer from "True Forced Loneliness"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a sad commentary on the pussification of the American male.

"I'm 500lbs and women seem to not want to have sex with me due to my appearance. It's a crisis!"

Ive been in some rough spots in life, times where there were no friends, no family, nothing. Not even a place to live, I was sleeping in my truck in the middle of winter without even a heater. So Ive seen tough times, and tough times always pass.

The guy in the last video Korean posted touched on it a bit, but unless you've been there you dont really have an idea of how it feels, or what its like. You understand the words and what they mean, but you dont quite get the full grasp of his words unless you've been there before. Everything he and dwayne talk about, Ive experienced but I also got myself out of those holes and I wasnt making a youtube video to bitch about it.

If you dont like something, do something about it to change it. Its simple. You wont get anywhere by sitting on your ass bitching about it. Get out there and make a difference.

What do they want? Are they demanding that women throw themselves at them? They are practically saying that guys that get girls deserve to be killed and have their teeth shoved into their throats.

If having sex with men is your thing, *in best Seinfeld voice* not that theres anything wrong with that, do your thing home boy. Cant say that its my gig, but live your life to the fullest :icon_chee

woah, how dare you take a pot shot at the itty bitty titty community! i demand repentance!

Ive been in some rough spots in life, times where there were no friends, no family, nothing. Not even a place to live, I was sleeping in my truck in the middle of winter without even a heater. So Ive seen tough times, and tough times always pass.

The guy in the last video Korean posted touched on it a bit, but unless you've been there you dont really have an idea of how it feels, or what its like. You understand the words and what they mean, but you dont quite get the full grasp of his words unless you've been there before. Everything he and dwayne talk about, Ive experienced but I also got myself out of those holes and I wasnt making a youtube video to bitch about it.

If you dont like something, do something about it to change it. Its simple. You wont get anywhere by sitting on your ass bitching about it. Get out there and make a difference.

I don't like the old guy's vids, his are actually a little sad. :icon_sad:

I don't like the old guy's vids, his are actually a little sad. :icon_sad:

He makes you feel sorry for mocking him because he tells such sad stories but if you pay attention you'll realize how fucking crazy he is. He is a failure of a human being and he's spent an INCREDIBLE amount of time justifying his shortcomings. Not talking about his looks. He's nowhere near as ridiculous looking as that Dwayne guy.

What do they want? Are they demanding that women throw themselves at them? They are practically saying that guys that get girls deserve to be killed and have their teeth shoved into their throats.

You pretty much summed up the movement perfectly.

the old guy's videos are not sad, they are truly pathetic. he is a loser. "women turn me down time and time again within 3 seconds for years." well maybe if you didn't dress like a fucking rapist they'd respond better.

the old guy's videos are not sad, they are truly pathetic. he is a loser. "women turn me down time and time again within 3 seconds for years." well maybe if you didn't dress like a fucking rapist they'd respond better.

I was talking about the part where he was talking about his kid.

lol, I don't understand, wtf is tis shit supposed to be?

Bleh. Creepy. That Bill guy is clearly going to turn into a serial killer soon. Most likely killing prostitutes for the "good of the world" ..

Ugh.

Someone needs to tell these guys, it's war out there. Guys want to get sex from women, women want to get guys' money. That's the game. You want to get as much sex for as little money as possible. They want to get married to you so they can use your money without having to give you sex.

That's the game, now go play.

Ya know, all joking aside I'd really like to ask this guy what exactly does he wish to accomplish with this "movement."

I have to assume the ultimate goal is to land a girl, but how the hell can that happen via this 'movement', for that matter what the fuck do you actually do when you join this 'movement'?

From everything I've gathered these guys are bitter beyond belief, but I can understand why. A lifetime of being alone would make just about anyone angry and delusional.

On the other hand, it doesn't take a genius to know what girl repellents are. I'm pretty sure going on line in front of thousands of people spewing your sad bitterness won't land you a girl.

I just had to post a comment on that P.U.A. video, I wonder if he even knows what a treadmill looks like.

Ya know, all joking aside I'd really like to ask this guy what exactly does he wish to accomplish with this "movement."

I have to assume the ultimate goal is to land a girl, but how the hell can that happen via this 'movement', for that matter what the fuck do you actually do when you join this 'movement'?

From everything I've gathered these guys are bitter beyond belief, but I can understand why. A lifetime of being alone would make just about anyone angry and delusional.

On the other hand, it doesn't take a genius to know what girl repellents are. I'm pretty sure going on line in front of thousands of people spewing your sad bitterness won't land you a girl.

Common, it's quite obvious! They try to recruit closet homos...
When they gather enough man power they will exchange the roles, some would be man other woman, so finnaly they wouldscore... Someone once said, hole is hole, only thing that makes difference is smell!

man, hes really fat.
And whats his point? no normal man would bang a chick that was that fat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back