L-O-L! Fess up, how many of you suffer from "True Forced Loneliness"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that fat/hunchback or just a really puffy shirt?

It hasn't shown its full body yet so I'm gonna say hump.

It also said it tried walking 2 blocks for exercise and got extremely tired, so that should give you an idea as to just how Jurassic this monster is.

It hasn't shown its full body yet so I'm gonna say hump.

It also said it tried walking 2 blocks for exercise and got extremely tired, so that should give you an idea as to just how Jurassic this monster is.

how can he complain about not getting sex when he isnt fit enough to even have sex? lol

I live in Albany too, chicks around here must be too rough for this guy.

I'll tell him the OT doesn't approve of his bullshit should I catch him around.....something tells me he doesn't leave his house though.

You live in the same city as this seacow and you haven't seen it around?????

Its like a real life Cloverfield.

My gripe with this guy isn't even his appearance.....it's his lack of motivation to do anything about improving his life.

If he wants to make a video about the pleasures of laziness and the wonderfully erotic sensations he gets from consuming food then all power to him. Don't go posting a video complaining about how you're not pulling chicks though when you know damn well you don't even respect yourself.

who gives a shit what three old virgin think. everyone knows people who havent had sex arent real people anyway

i left him a few encouraging comments on the video

I'll leave the guy alone youtube comments wise, looks like hes caught enough slack as it is. But he does need to have some self respect for himself.

this guy needs to be flamed! ..... mildly

lol i wish i could this guy's reaction upon seeing the comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back