L.A. Clippers = $2 Billion

Sterling's illegally recorded phone conversation=pure profit.

If the richest 10 people in the country all pitched in 0.05%, they'd own the entire NBA

Ballmer had a wet dream about the Clippers

sterling laughing all the way to the bank..

BTW, this is a self-shoop of sorts; Steve Ballmer as Doctor Evil...

9256954.jpg
Who needs to shoop? Dude was a legit 70's TV star:

tve9489-19701018-156.jpg

Wish I could even get 1 million for telling my hooker not to bring black guys to my business.

This ^^^^ Paul Allen Microsoft co-founder owns Portland trailblazers so now it will become Seattle Clipper could work?

doesnt make sense to move to a smaller market. the reason the valuation is so high is because of their location.

The Yanks would easily sell for more IMO.

There's no doubt about it. The Yankees's also have the YES network.
Same goes for the Knicks who would probably be a package deal with the Rangers and maybe MSG network...now if only the Dolan would sell the team

Last edited:
2 Billion for a team that can't even make the conference finals?

Bwahahahahahaha.

hahaha...team will get moved to Seattle if Ballmer buys the team.

This ^^^^ Paul Allen Microsoft co-founder owns Portland trailblazers so now it will become Seattle Clipper could work?
No, it won't. Even Ballmer's not that crazy. He has specifically stated that moving the team would be "value destructive".

If the Clips are worth that much the Lakers have to be 10x the value. :icon_chee

2 Billion for a team that can't even make the conference finals?

Bwahahahahahaha.

New ownership, renewed interest in the team's success, shitty period for the Lakers, he could turn the team into a major franchise. When the redsox got sold 12 years or so back, they were a similarly middling to bad team, within a few years they had two championships.

Forbes valued the team at $575 million back in January. I seem to remember a similar low figure for the Dodgers before they were sold for ~$2 billion. Forbes now values them at $2 billion. Hmm. What will Forbes' NBA values look like next year?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back