Social Kyle Rittenhouse updates

Interfering in criminal activity is worthy of a beatdown. Yeah. Truth.
Same mentality that brought you the "I don't condone it, but can totally understand why they did it" posts that we saw in tthe Charlie Hebdo threads.

At what point does empathy, understanding, or whatever you want to call it cause societal rot?

Do you think aiming a gun at people is provocative?
I would like your links please. Before I can comment. I’m sure you’re drastically exaggerating given your posting history and your lack of character

Was he waving his gun around anytime close to when the event happened or was that during the day?
It was during the imagined time when it didn't happen.

I have a real tough the believing a guy as disciplined as him swept random people with the barrel. The available footage clearly shows the kid is well aware of what he's doing and shows he's trained with how to handle firearms if not in situational awareness.

I would like your links please. Before I can comment. I’m sure you’re drastically exaggerating given your posting history and your lack of character

I posted them. go look back.

It was during the imagined time when it didn't happen.

I have a real tough the believing a guy as disciplined as him swept random people with the barrel. The available footage clearly shows the kid is well aware of what he's doing and shows he's trained with how to handle firearms if not in situational awareness.
Indeed. Kyle showed incredible restraint as well as discipline while in a life or death situation. Burden is on idiots here to show actual evidence of bad behavior on the part of Kyle. So far they have crossed state lines, he shouldn’t have been there, he was a minor, shouldn’t bring guns to a “protest” and now he was picking fights with people. Despite the fact the pedo was confrontational in camera earlier, to a dangerous level

I posted them. go look back.

Again, why are you accepting the accounts of rioters and looters as accurate while dismissing McGinnis as a liar because he's a right wing blogger, despite his account lining up perfectly with the retired air force veteran?

Basically you're accepting two anonymous eyewitness accounts by people in the middle of committing crimes, both if which say different things, and dismissing the account of two people, one of whom made every attempt to save the life of Rosenbaums and the other is retired military, whose separate accounts align perfectly with the video footage.

How are you not ashamed of how dishonest you are?

said the guy with dubs <Lmaoo>this site is as right wing as a bar in staten island so you must have REALLY fucked up to get those.

Back