Social Kyle Rittenhouse updates

Ok….and still don’t care what an idiot thinks of me.
bro you’re arguing with people on the internet that you’ll never meet defending the biggest trailer trash loser on earth <Lmaoo>

Again, why are you accepting the accounts of rioters and looters as accurate while dismissing McGinnis as a liar because he's a right wing blogger, despite his account lining up perfectly with the retired air force veteran?

Basically you're accepting two anonymous eyewitness accounts by people in the middle of committing crimes, both if which say different things, and dismissing the account of two people, one of whom made every attempt to save the life of Rosenbaums and the other is retired military, whose separate accounts align perfectly with the video footage.

How are you not ashamed of how dishonest you are?

They aren't anonymous. One article gave the person's name and the other the press withheld. You would know this if you read the articles.

said the guy with dubs <Lmaoo>this site is as right wing as a bar in staten island so you must have REALLY fucked up to get those.

Just put these knobs on ignore. I have started doing that and it is a much better forum. If someone repeatedly is being a jerk, I just move on. There is just too much dishonest and dumb recourse that is just a waste of your time.

Again, why are you accepting the accounts of rioters and looters as accurate while dismissing McGinnis as a liar because he's a right wing blogger, despite his account lining up perfectly with the retired air force veteran?

Basically you're accepting two anonymous eyewitness accounts by people in the middle of committing crimes, both if which say different things, and dismissing the account of two people, one of whom made every attempt to save the life of Rosenbaums and the other is retired military, whose separate accounts align perfectly with the video footage.

Who is the Air Force veteran?

said the guy with dubs Lmaoo

First time ever I can recall seeing a guy with a single card talking shit on a guy for having dubs.

They aren't anonymous. One article gave the person's name and the other the press withheld. You would know this if you read the articles.

Withholding the name makes it anonymous. At any rate, you ignored everything else except this one inconsequential point. Like I said, you're completely dishonest. Fine , ya got me, I overlooked that they weren't anonymous. That was the also the least important aspect of my post and the only one that you.focused on.

I'll just repost it and you can actually make an attempt to answer my question but I expect you to do more backpedaling and evading as per the usual.

Thank you. I guess that means I am pretty honest and you are dishonest because you couldn't be bother to flip back a couple of pages.
Wow you have no ability to read meanings and always oar yourself on the back. Wonder what else that says about your inability to function

Withholding the name makes it anonymous. At any rate, you ignored everything else except this one inconsequential point. Like I said, you're completely dishonest. Fine , ya got me, I overlooked that they weren't anonymous. That was the also the least important aspect of my post and the only one that you.focused on.

I'll just repost it and you can actually make an attempt to answer my question but I expect you to do more backpedaling and evading as per the usual.
@Prefect answer the question Why do you dismiss testimony of someone that witnessed the events and even was the first one to render aide to Pedo.

@Prefect answer the question Why do you dismiss testimony of someone that witnessed the events and even was the first one to render aide to Pedo.

Hes already said why. Because he's a right wing blogger so @Prefect has jumped to the conclusion that he's lying.

Hes already said why. Because he's a right wing blogger so @Prefect has jumped to the conclusion that he's lying.
I know. @Prefect can’t even unbiased at all. I saw the testimony from the riot squad and it was in-depth and really well stated. If they are lying , they are beyond pro As well as they also stated that in certain cases it was their opinion and when it was a fact.

I know. @Prefect can’t even unbiased at all. I saw the testimony from the riot squad and it was in-depth and really well stated. If they are lying , they are beyond pro As well as they also stated that in certain cases it was their opinion and when it was a fact.

Right. I mean, nobody discounts McGinnis' testimony unless they have an agenda to do so. There's zero reason to doubt it.

Right. I mean, nobody discounts McGinnis' testimony unless they have an agenda to do so. There's zero reason to doubt it.
I know. It really is clear most those with radically different opinions are clearly arguing their agenda and not facts. Not even a little bit of facts

Quite a bit. So does that mean we convict someone of murder based on an uncorroborated eyewitness account?
Only if the eyewitnesses are Antifa criminal thug shitheads lying out their ass.

Footage of a guy stopping a crime in progress? Then he defends himself against the violent perpetrator? Sounds like a hero to people who aren't scumbags.
I'm pretty sure you were the one arguing it never happened when I brought up how putting out fires a guy was starting might agitate him. Now that there's video you have the new excuse ready.

Back