Social Kyle Rittenhouse updates

I would agree with you if he had taken up a defensive position to defend property. He was proactively engaging the crowd by playing medic and fireman. The big difference though is those groups don't go out armed.

There's video of Rittenhouse being fired at. Krossgruetz pulled his gun and tried to execute Rittenhouse. What do you mean?

If we start classifying lawful conduct in the face of illegal actions as provocation then the word loses all legitimacy.

It's the most cowardly thing I can think of. If you wanna be a coward and do nothing to stand up to crime that's fine. But to vilify those with the balls to do so is fuckin' pathetic. Or maybe despicable is a better word.

I already posted above links to people telling the media how Rittenhouse was acting prior to the shooting. Richie McGinnis in my opinion is suspect but his testimony doesn't overturn all the other witnesses.

You say "people" like it's more than 2 accounts.

I take those accounts for what they. Uncorroborated eyewitness accounts that say Rittenhouse was acting in a manner that isn't seen on hours of documented video footage.

The eyewitness accounts aren't meaningless, but they don't compare to the mountain of evidence to the contrary. It could be that Rittenhouse did those things. But you've already accepted these accounts as fact, when eyewitness accounts are considered some of the weakest trial evidence for a reason.

I love how McGinnis is somehow "suspect" because he's a right wing blogger, despite his account falling perfectly in line with all observable evidence and despite even the fact that he did everything he could to save Rosenbaums life, yet people in the act of rioting or looting can present stories that contradict all documented evidence that we have and those are the accounts you accept at face value. Incredible.

Just wondering what you think of the retired air force veteran that had his eyewitness account line up perfectly with McGinnis? Is he in on it too?

Video footage trumps hearsay. There's nothing you can do to change that.

Rosenbaum wasn't shot in the head because he threw a bag at Rittenhouse. You know this and video evidence proves this. You ignore that Rittenhouse was running away from a mob that was firing at least one gun in his direction.
Eyewitness testimony is not hearsay. That would be if the witness told someone else about it and then that person is the one providing the testimony.

It's the most cowardly thing I can think of. If you wanna be a coward and do nothing to stand up to crime that's fine. But to vilify those with the balls to do so is fuckin' pathetic. Or maybe despicable is a better word.
Yet resisting arrest isn't viewed as provocation by many of the same people, even though "provocation" is legitimately answered by actions. Lol. Can't make this shit up.

The mental gymnastics get a 9.5 from the Hungarian judge.

o_O

Yet resisting arrest isn't viewed as provocation by many of the same people, even though "provocation" is legitimately answered by actions. Lol. Can't make this shit up.

The mental gymnastics get a 9.5 from the Hungarian judge.

o_O

Cowards are so ashamed of themselves they feel bad seeing someone else rise above them. I'm a coward, but I ain't that big a piece of shit I need to drag down anyone trying to be better than me. Like I said yesterday, this thread really separates the wheat from the chaff.

So your assertion is that the guy who immediately stripped off his shirt to attempt to render first aid to Rosenhaum, then loaded Rosenbaum into a vehicle and took him to the hospital and helped load him onto the gurney, all the while covered in Rosenbaum's blood, has lied to the police and is going to lie to the jury because he is a journalist at a "right wing" media outlet.

That's what you're going to go with? Really? You need to try harder.
<puh-lease75>

How many gaps are there in the video we have available?
If Kyle was agitated and yelling at a crowd while waiving his weapon around don't you think that someone would have had their phone out filming that? Like I just said, that's what people do now. There would be multiple people filming that shit. Common sense tells me that if there is something like that going on in front of a crowd then someone filmed it.

Last edited:
Back