Ku Klux Klan rally in Anaheim: three stabbed, 13 arrested

I feel the same way about the KKK and BLM as I do about Trump and Hilary: it's a pity they both can't lose.:rolleyes:

What in the flying fuck does any of this have to do about Trump and Hilary?

Have you considered seeking mental help?

What in the flying fuck does any of this have to do about Trump and Hilary?

Have you considered seeking mental help?

I'll do that the same time you get help with your Reading Comprehension Impairment.

The point, and I will type this slowly so you can keep up, is that I despise both groups equally. Just as I despise Trump and Hilary.

Clear enough? Or should I use smaller words?

I'll do that the same time you get help with your Reading Comprehension Impairment.

The point, and I will type this slowly so you can keep up, is that I despise both groups equally. Just as I despise Trump and Hilary.

Still too much nuance

I'd like to sponsor some sort of event where both sides of this can get in the same room and talk through their differences. Then, once they're all in the room I'll roll a couple of grenades in.

a guy at work told me this was gonna go down. it would have been funny to go see this go down. funny shit after seeing the videos.

Who fucking cares if you don't like trump or hilary. This is a thread about the KKK and them getting attacked. I don't like creamed peas but you don't see me talking about it in a thread that has nothing to do with the topic.

Who fucking cares if you don't like trump or hilary. This is a thread about the KKK and them getting attacked. I don't like creamed peas but you don't see me talking about it in a thread that has nothing to do with the topic.
You're doing it wrong.

If you say "I despise Creamed Corn and Creamed Peas equally, just like these groups" it's on topic.

If it was just regular crackers marching and protesting whitel ives matter, would it make a difference for some of you or do you feel they should be be attacked also?

They have a right to protest (the KKK) and other people have the right to protest them. They don't have the right to attack the KKK and if they did and got stabbed for it then it was justified.

You have to respect the rights of others so your rights will be respected.
Your white hood is showing...

Your white hood is showing...

How so? Freedom of speech is only truly valuable if you protect the speech you hate. Your stupidity is showing.
Nowhere is the other poster supporting the ideology of the KKK. You can hear someone else's side and not beat shit out of them, but also disagree with their message.

You're doing it wrong.

If you say "I despise Creamed Corn and Creamed Peas equally, just like these groups" it's on topic.

Thank you. Your reply saved me the trouble of slowing down my thought processes enough to understand what he was dribbling about.:)

For those who are interested, here's a hundred more photos from the brawl yesterday:

How so? Freedom of speech is only truly valuable if you protect the speech you hate. Your stupidity is showing.
Nowhere is the other poster supporting the ideology of the KKK. You can hear someone else's side and not beat shit out of them, but also disagree with their message.
Fixed it for you!

If there is something good that came from this, it's the self defense lesson.

One old man with a knife was able to stop 2 younger, larger men, who had him cornered up against a vehicle.

The first man was prison stabbed off him, as the old man ran forward, giving him some space and to nullify the blows coming at him from the rear. Then the old man turns, rear waist locks the second attacker, sticks his knife in, and drags him down.

Violence begets violence. Next time all sides are going to be more prepared. I pray for them.

Here's a video of the fight, although it may have already been posted here, I wanted to post it purely for the self defense lesson.

Why were only white people arrested?

Why were none of the aggressive attackers arrested?

The dude that was reported on MSNBC as "Stabbing blacks with his flag pole" was defending himself against 4+ attackers, at least two of which had weapons first.

The problem with fuckery like this, is now it puts non-racist people like me defending the rights of a group like the KKK. I'm sure their membership is going to spike, with other white supremacist groups after this video gets floated around.

Back