Ku Klux Klan rally in Anaheim: three stabbed, 13 arrested

Brown lives also matter!!!

Where's our riot... :(

And just because one doesn't have the right to do something doesn't mean they won't. If I went downtown Detroit and started throwing around racial epithets, I'd say there would be a 100% chance of being harmed. Would anyone have the legal right to attack me? No. Would it happen? Yes. It's no different with the KKK. The KKK is taking that chance every single time they organize...
That's why the police are there, to make sure the Klansmen 1st amendment rights are not infringed.

That's why the police are there, to make sure the Klansmen 1st amendment rights are not infringed.
No, I get it. All I'm saying is that I see why people would want to kick their ass and why it went down like it did. Like I said, I fully support free speech and if I thought I could get away with it, I'd throw a Klan Member a beatdown as well just for the hell of it. Freedom of speech isn't freedom from consequence.

No, I get it. All I'm saying is that I see why people would want to kick their ass and why it went down like it did. Like I said, I fully support free speech and if I thought I could get away with it, I'd throw a Klan Member a beatdown as well just for the hell of it. Freedom of speech isn't freedom from consequence.
I'm not sure a beatdown is technically part of a full support platform.

lol@ the KKK guys wearing the wrong Confederation flag. Jesus christ are they are Confederation navy/ VA regulars?

As a black person, i want KKK and BLM to kill each other off. Maybe we can start progressing forward.

I'm not sure a beatdown is technically part of a full support platform.
They were given their right to protest, organize and speak. They even had police protection. Their rights were not infringed upon in any way. No one was hauled off to jail for the rally itself. To me, that's where free speech begins and ends. The freedom from consequence for that speech isn't part of it. If I'm speaking an a KKK rally and then no one will hire me, did that impede on my free speech? Nope.

lol@ the KKK guys wearing the wrong Confederation flag. Jesus christ are they are Confederation navy/ VA regulars?

As a black person, i want KKK and BLM to kill each other off. Maybe we can start progressing forward.
Please don't tell me one of these assholes was wearing anything Navy on it... That would be very unfortunate.

Ha I'm in escrow for a house in Anaheim not far from this park. Remmrets of the Old OC still kicking. I remember HB still had a good skinned head scene in the 90's. You hear stories of them harassing some poor old Mexican dudes or something. But when a bunch of us from Santa Ana would head down to the beach they would never bug us. Wonder why? :D

Brown lives also matter!!!

Where's our riot... :(

South Asians vs. Hispanics for the Brown title?

(Yes, "Brown" had been used by Europeans to describe South Asians long before they discovered the New World.)

They are using the Second Confederate Navy Jack aka the stars and bars...

Now the same stars and bars was The Battle Flag of the Army of Northern Virginia....lol So they all from north VA or do they all own ironclads?

Actually the first flag is the stars and bars:
0519d24685f6225642586aef10557141bd4e21-wm.jpg

For some reason a bunch of uninformed racist in the 50's called the Battle Flag the stars and bars, but like so many other things - they were wrong.

edit:
Despite never having historically represented the Confederate States of America as a country, nor officially recognized as one of its national flags, the rectangular Second Confederate Navy Jack and the Battle Flag of Northern Virginia are now flag types commonly referred to as "the Confederate Flag." They both have become a widely recognized symbol of the Southern United States.[36] It is also known as the "rebel flag", "Dixie flag", and "Southern cross"[37] and is often incorrectly referred to as the "Stars and Bars."[38] The actual "Stars and Bars" is the first national flag, which used an entirely different design.

Last edited:
Actually the first flag is the stars and bars:
0519d24685f6225642586aef10557141bd4e21-wm.jpg

For some reason a bunch of uninformed racist in the 50's called the Battle Flag the stars and bars, but like so many other things - they were wrong.

edit:
Despite never having historically represented the Confederate States of America as a country, nor officially recognized as one of its national flags, the rectangular Second Confederate Navy Jack and the Battle Flag of Northern Virginia are now flag types commonly referred to as "the Confederate Flag." They both have become a widely recognized symbol of the Southern United States.[36] It is also known as the "rebel flag", "Dixie flag", and "Southern cross"[37] and is often incorrectly referred to as the "Stars and Bars."[38] The actual "Stars and Bars" is the first national flag, which used an entirely different design.

The point is they people who keep using the Flag with the X need to stop acting like its the real fucking deal. i tend to slide them into the camp with the rest of the idiots.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

If this were a black lives matter protest nobody would have gotten hurt.

Racism etc.

Checkmate BLM

Some news reporter probably would have gotten beaten and robbed by a BLM protester, er i mean racist criminal, or yeah, a blm protester is right.

who is the aggressor in this incident

i blame them

They were given their right to protest, organize and speak. They even had police protection. Their rights were not infringed upon in any way. No one was hauled off to jail for the rally itself. To me, that's where free speech begins and ends. The freedom from consequence for that speech isn't part of it. If I'm speaking an a KKK rally and then no one will hire me, did that impede on my free speech? Nope.
If the counter demonstrators innitiated the physical altercation, it is the job of the police to step in and protect the KKKers.

If the counter demonstrators innitiated the physical altercation, it is the job of the police to step in and protect the KKKers.
Exactly... And that's what took place. Their freedom of speech wasn't infringed upon. But they did suffer consequences from other people who didn't like what they had to say. These two things are mutually exclusive.

The point is they people who keep using the Flag with the X need to stop acting like its the real fucking deal. i tend to slide them into the camp with the rest of the idiots.

I totally agree with you on the point.

I was just trying to clarify a historical point that's been drilled into my head since I was little and is a bit of a pet peeve of mine.

Growing up in VA, we were taught a lot of civil war history.

I've even seen this one and asked the guy why it didn't have a picture of the stars and bars

05192b25c1e9c4306692803418e76543901d88-wm.jpg

He said what do you mean? me: oh nothing.

Back