Ku Klux Klan rally in Anaheim: three stabbed, 13 arrested

When someone makes an argument that you are subhuman and you attack them physically are you helping or hindering your cause?

The Klan can suck a bag of dicks as for as I'm concerned, but meeting words with violence only solidifies the stance of the ignorant and pushes people onto the wrong side who are marginalized.

The Klan can suck a bag of dicks as for as I'm concerned, but meeting words with violence only solidifies the stance of the ignorant and pushes people onto the wrong side who are marginalized.
The violence is bad in its own way, but now these dudes now have a great story to tell and glory days to relive. It seems like the best thing people can do to them when they're out in their little costumes is to laugh and walk on by.

The article said there are only around 8-10,000 members in the entire US, so I'd imagine it would be hard to get more than a few hundred together for a random march.

Besides, most are happy to spread their racist philosophy from the safety and anonymity of their own home.

This article said that the southern poverty law center (left wing group) said 5-8g

More than a few hundred? Doesn't this article say hundreds it says several. If a fraction of 1% of whites have evil kkk thoughts at home as u suggest, its the most overblown threat out there. Liberals are always looking to overblow this stuff

Who's worse the KKK or the violent racists who attacked them?

In this case at this time the attackers.

The KKK had a legal right to their rally, freedom of speech, even if you hate the message.

This article said that the southern poverty law center (left wing group) said 5-8g

More than a few hundred? Doesn't this article say hundreds it says several. If a fraction of 1% of whites have evil kkk thoughts at home as u suggest, its the most overblown threat out there. Liberals are always looking to overblow this stuff

I wasn't reading the article as I posted, so I guess I was being generous to the racist.

I know this only had a few people; I was commenting on the OP's comment that the counter protesters always outnumber the racist at rallies - ie. they're never going to have more than a few hundred.

And LOL, I'm no liberal.

Ku Klux Klan rally in Anaheim erupts in violence
James Queally
2/27/2016

1200x675

l
anyone reminded of this?
Thats-me-Ted-Landsmark-009.jpg

Though this time, the black man is the aggressor. May I remind all of you anti-ACLU mouthbreathers that they consistently defend the right of EVERYONE to peacably protest- including white racists. Pay your annual dues for first amendment's sake.

Play stupid games win stupid prizes. I have little sympathy for the KKK.

I honestly have to say that the biggest idiots in all of this are the people that got themselves stabbed because they were so offended by an otherwise peaceful rally that was the size of a dinner party.
And from the sounds of things, the protesters rushed the dinner party

The black dudes are no less racist than the white ones if you ask me.

If the BLM group attacked first, then they should be arrested and vise versa. Sometimes it's hard to trust any website without confirmation from the police department.

They have a right to protest (the KKK) and other people have the right to protest them. They don't have the right to attack the KKK and if they did and got stabbed for it then it was justified.

You have to respect the rights of others so your rights will be respected.

I agree with everything except the bolded part. Why don't whites have the rights to protest the BLM movement? Is it because of double standards?

If there is something good that came from this, it's the self defense lesson.

One old man with a knife was able to stop 2 younger, larger men, who had him cornered up against a vehicle.

The first man was prison stabbed off him, as the old man ran forward, giving him some space and to nullify the blows coming at him from the rear. Then the old man turns, rear waist locks the second attacker, sticks his knife in, and drags him down.

Violence begets violence. Next time all sides are going to be more prepared. I pray for them.

Here's a video of the fight, although it may have already been posted here, I wanted to post it purely for the self defense lesson.

My educated assessment of the situation, there all idiots and should be working instead of running around acting like fools.

Meh, who gives a shit. Scumbags trolling scumbags, trolls scumbagging trolls.

Besides, most are happy to spread their racist philosophy from the safety and anonymity of their own home.

Thats certainly how the WR racists prefer to do it. At least these KKK guys aren't complete bitches (they are bitches to be clear but not total bitches like the folks who live double lives where they only have the balls to reveal their real beliefs online).

Back