Kpop/Jpop Music Station Thread

Anyone catching any Jpop or Kpop shows this year? Any ya'll in the US check out OMG tour they had? Or pick up tickets to Redmare?

I got myself 3 tickets to Twice Tokyo dome day 1 in late Dec' can't wait for it. Hoping the Hana group report about US tour is true too so I can hopefully go see them in US too.
Might try to snag BP tickets for UK show depending on the date. Anyone else?
not planning on going to any shows, but sunmi's NA tour looks like it must be good:

5ustwwfdinc21.jpg

not planning on going to any shows, but sunmi's NA tour looks like it must be good:

5ustwwfdinc21.jpg
US is so lucky this year for Kpop and Jpop. Got BP and Perfume playing, red mare, Sunmi, OMG and possibly Twice and Seventeen.

Would love to see any.

new from CLC:

it's a more "off the beaten path" sound, and a continuation of them doing more "girl crush" stuff. i like the chorus a lot, but i wish they did more with it. it was also written by the eminently talented soyeon of (g)i-dle.

This thread is a huge smorgasbord for fat inbred weeaboos.
Look at you. Disgusting!

5ustwwfdinc21.jpg
completely avoiding the flyover states? BTS had massive success in Chicago and Dallas and I'm sure Sunmi would too. I'm surprised DC would have enough kpop fans to be a priority.

completely avoiding the flyover states? BTS had massive success in Chicago and Dallas and I'm sure Sunmi would too. I'm surprised DC would have enough kpop fans to be a priority.
Even more surprising is the omission of Atlanta. Huge Korean population there and is a big music city in general.

Man..this cover of 'By the Stream' is more beautiful live. Such a great performance from IU and the musicians that took part in this song.

New title track from Dreamcatcher

and Hwasa's solo debut.

New title track from Dreamcatcher

and Hwasa's solo debut.

both killed it, no surprise.

the blast of noise to start dreamcatcher's song was awesome, and although i think kpop songs can often sound disjointed due to shifts in tone and style (like the countless disconnected rap breaks), dreamcatcher can go from aggressive to soft better than anyone.

and hwasa is just fantastic, and TWIT even follows the rich kpop tradition of basing a song off a funny english pronunciation. Too-it.

LOONA's comeback:

(G)I-DLE also with a MV:

really good stuff from both imo.

i remember Yukika from MixNine (she came on with CocoSori's Sori, who i was rooting for so by extension i was rooting for her) but she didn't really make any huge impression on me. so although i was happy to hear she was going to be debuting as a solo artist, i didn't really have any high expectations or anything. with this teaser that just got released for her debut though, i'm definitely looking forward to this:

going with the 80's retro, City Pop style is nothing new, but based on the teaser Yukika's version looks and sounds really good.

Yukika's Neon:

i think she did the city pop concept pretty much to perfection.

and new (G)-Idle:

song really kicks in at yuqi's part.

Back