Kpop/Jpop Music Station Thread

New title track from WJSN

Dreamcatcher song got reuploaded here:

the Apink song was really good. not as good as I'm So Sick, but definitely continuing in the right direction.

Dreamcatcher as always was fantastic.

nice from WJSN too. great energy in the song.

Bit of an odd one to drop and didn't expect it, Likey Japanese Versions. Largely the same with a few new small scene changes. For #Twice 2.

A new beautiful release from GFriend.

Last edited:
the group (minus one) that got me into kpop getting together for a drink:
CrayonPopReunion1-768x577.jpg

gonna send me on a trip down memory lane with Crayon Pop's classics.

FNC's new gg seems to be promising as well.

And Dreamcatcher will be having their comeback next month. Can't wait for that!
sdXRwGH.gif

Thought I should post these videos. She's in fact an AV Idol, but also has a pretty solid voice.

Catchy chorus(TA-TA-TA-TA TA-TA-TA-TA-TA), cool game concept, and Haeyoon just simply slaying dem vocals. All in all, I think it's a good debut.

Last edited:

Stumbled across BlackPink the other day. This track is a fucking BANGER!

A bit late, newest release from SEVENTEEN. Song's okay-a bit whiny in parts, but overall alright. Wish the video had more Jeonghan though.

Upload of a Twice/Chaeng' TV-One of the only times I have seen Eng' subs on their main channel.

Chaeyoung looks too cute in it.

IZ*One Suki to Iwasetai MV:

tumblr_plv5k5YyIR1u7licjo4_540.gif

Last edited:
Last edited:
New single from NMB48.
Saepii now getting that front row spot like she deserves.
mvNnB2g.gif

damn that song is fantastic. god level energy and choreography as usual from NMB48.

Anyone catching any Jpop or Kpop shows this year? Any ya'll in the US check out OMG tour they had? Or pick up tickets to Redmare?

I got myself 3 tickets to Twice Tokyo dome day 1 in late Dec' can't wait for it. Hoping the Hana group report about US tour is true too so I can hopefully go see them in US too.
Might try to snag BP tickets for UK show depending on the date. Anyone else?

Back