Kpop/Jpop Music Station Thread

This has over 18 million views in 9 hours, holy shit.
I think, excluding trailers Twice Yes or Yes entered the top 20 most watched videos in 24 hour period now. They have 23+m beating out Despacito Justin Bieber Remix, Miley Cyrus Wrecking Ball and BTS DNA, which is very good for Twice.

I have to say I really like the MV for this one, the song is cute and they all look great in it, esp Jeongers.

Thought this one is a grower, but it gets much better each listen. Still, it's a fun track overall and a never disappointing quality MV from TWICE.
yeah, imo it's not their best, but even a sub-par TWICE release is really good, and like you said a lot of their releases that aren't up there with their classics find a way to grow on you.

and no surprise, the MV and choreography and stuff are great.

and to top it all off, momo actually got some lines in this one too.

yeah, imo it's not their best, but even a sub-par TWICE release is really good, and like you said a lot of their releases that aren't up there with their classics find a way to grow on you.

and no surprise, the MV and choreography and stuff are great.

and to top it all off, momo actually got some lines in this one too.
I like the song, but with DTNA and Yes of Yes I think JYPE is slightly expanding Twice music a little bit at a time and I know a lot of ifans really were meh about DTNA but loved WiL? but it Korea Dance the Night Away was a way way better performer for them so it's a tough one for JYPE.

They have to balance a sound that can appeal to Korean and Japan fans as well as their growing international fanbase so I can see them having a few opinion splitting songs going forward.

But I'm happy to see Momo with more lines too.

This song has been an earworm for me these last few days.

SOLO debut from BlackPink's Jennie.

More Faky.........I like how they are different and also that all of them can belt with surprising power.

5XID returns!
gaK7tNi.gif

I've just recently discovered the citypop/funk/jazz/shibuya kei channels in youtube.

So happy.

I've just recently discovered the citypop/funk/jazz/shibuya kei channels in youtube.

So happy.
Hah Just got into Shibuya Kei recently. I love me some Serani Poji.

My go to would be Pizzicato Five. They just crashed into our local scene back in '96.

SGO48 are coming. (Vietnam) and will likely make a pretty big impact in america because of the large Vietnamese population here.
Here is an audition video of a girl who made the cut..........looks like most of them play instruments.

X Japan's Toshi does a cover for one of AKB48's songs '365 Nichi no Kamihikōki'. Never thought I would see that happening, but damn that's pretty cool. His voice is still great as it's always been.

X Japan's Toshi does a cover for one of AKB48's songs '365 Nichi no Kamihikōki'. Never thought I would see that happening, but damn that's pretty cool. His voice is still great as it's always been.

wow, that is amazing.

love me some good ol' x japan.

Twice performing without lip synch.
Jeongyeon looks worried about her high note but it looks like her singing has improved greatly............actually all the girls have improved.

iTunes has White Love (Re Track) by SPEED.

Back