Kpop/Jpop Music Station Thread

It's a trailer for a live action adaptation mini-series based on "after the rain" manga.

Actress is beautiful and the singing by Emiko Suzuki is sweet.

Femm at an anime convention "interacting" with the crowd.

to keep this japanese music train rolling, new from Charisma.com:

sadly there's no more DJ Gonchi, but Itsuka can still make it happen.

What's up with "Somi"? The girl is a star with no group now.

New title track from WJSN.

And it's their first comeback without Chinity. Currently they're still doing things in China; Xuan Yi and Mei Qi doing promoting stuff for Rocket Girls and I believe Cheng Xiao is currently filming a web drama. Well still, I hope all to see the Chinese members return for WJSN's next comeback.

Other than that, this title track is pretty damn solid. One of their better releases so far.

And a brand new Japanese single from Gfriend.

I really like this one. Probably one of my favorite songs from Gfriend.

Dreamcatcher comes back with a new title track.

Pretty nice song though. Looking forward to listening to their b-sides later. Heard some pretty good ones from the highlight medley video that came out a few days ago.

Just discovered these girls through their connection to Femm who collaborate with them in a group called "FAMM’IN".

They don't sing like your average idols.

Here's one with the original 5 member FAKY.

Tina (right in thumbnail) left to work on a masters degree at University of Miami (music production/performing/recording/engineering...etc).

Diane (left in thumbnail) changed her stage name to "Haruki" and is fronting a Metal band called "telecide".

This is as "pop" as they get.

Tina and Diane have voices as good as "lil' fang" who is now the "ringer" in Faky and they picked up Akina who can also play guitar.

Last edited:
What's up with "Somi"? The girl is a star with no group now.
She signed last few days with Black Label. Teddy and Kush sub label withing YGe.

Apparently she is not part of the planned BL survival GG show coming up but is maybe going to debut as a soloist under YGe via the Black Label so who knows.

New Tiffany MV just came out earlier, plus a new SM Station collab MV with Seulgi of Red Velvet, SinB of Gfriend, Soyeon of (G)I-dle, and Chungha.

There's an episode of AKbingo featuring 80s idols competing against the AKB48 girls and the retro videos were interesing. The 80s girls crushed in the trivia and a few of them were pretty hot.

That said, I'm really digging FAKY.

I grew up in the 80's. Do you know Sugiyama Kiyotaka & Omega Tribe? @Oku

Nope, I have not heard of these guys. Sounds good though <5>

Back