ko's in mma are overrated

caps88 after a day of drinking Chilean wine and talking toughguy trash on sherdog

queer-kids.png

Seriusly, like a man to man talk, did u actually go on google to search for a picture of a guy putting make up on??....fucking canadians man, yall just born losers i swear.

Seriusly, like a man to man talk, did u actually go on google to search for a picture of a guy putting make up on??....fucking canadians man, yall just born losers i swear.

too close to home? too accurate? sorry...you're starting to bore me so, it's been real caps88

too close to home? too accurate? sorry...you're starting to bore me so, it's been real caps88

Your so boring a boomerang wouldn't comeback at you, i wasn't even talking to you but you got offended when i started arguing with ya bf, you said i started to bore you a hour ago and u still here, i guess im not that boring huh, just fuck off already.

Knockdowns in boxing are overrated, imo.

I've been reading alot of these back and forth comments and I must say this shit is funny as hell. I nominate this the best thread of 2012. LOL.

I've been reading alot of these back and forth comments and I must say this shit is funny as hell. I nominate this the best thread of 2012. LOL.

More like the worst, OP.

None of that was even remotely funny.

Yes i am a homophobe, i don't get along or hangout with homosexual as much as you do, and what the fuck does 'real men are secure in their sexuality' got anything to do with this haha motherfucker you just like to talk don't you, go listen to your lady gaga albums, ********* lover.

You are 14, unless you were molested and your homophobia comes from that, then you should get some help, as a pedophile did that, not a homosexual.

This KO was almost as bad as Gonzaga CroCop. No one needs to see Gonzaga Crocop 2 to know what would happen AGAIN.

wtf are you talking about. Way to pick the worst possible example to illustrate your point.

Gonzaga's KO of CC was one of the most improbable strikes in MMA history, whereas anybody with a brain called JDS via KO well before it ever happened.

You are 14, unless you were molested and your homophobia comes from that, then you should get some help, as a pedophile did that, not a homosexual.

I don't like men sucking on other man's dick, those are not men to me, i see you here trying to play the gay activist role but you can advocate man on man sex to somebody else, im not interested in hearing it.

They are not overrated.
Cain was KO'd than got 1 win and he is back in line.
You temporarily disable a fighter with a punch that is as legitimate a win as you get.

Isolated KOs or subs can be overhyped. Anyone can get lucky once, and catch someone coming forward with a punch, or get the back of a gassed opponent and sink a RNC that the wouldn't have a chance of if the guy were fresh. When you see guys with multiple KOs or subs over quality opponents, it's no longer luck, it's skill/speed/power, and it's why they're a threat.

Anyone saying JDS's power is overrated, against Cain or anyone else, is an idiot.

The OP has the same effect of "Armbars are over-rated because you still have another arm to fight with so technically you havent lost."

GTFOH

with that logic Kos are overrated because once you wake up you can still fight so technically you havent lost

If anything then boxing, Muay Thai, K-1, It's Showtime, Glory and Kickboxing has the flaw. You don't let people up in fights. That's bullshit. JDS KOd Cain. End of discussion. Cain has a good chance to win but suggesting it should be a standing 8 count is nonsense. That doesnt replicate a fight. This is fighting. JDS KOd Cain in a fight.

I corrected that for you.

It's not BS. It's the rule of the sport which focuses on it's purity. By your dumb logic, striking should be allow in ADCC or College Wrestling.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back