Korean Zombie - "@DustinPoirier I'll be waiting after I beat Aldo or Edgar."

Why would Dustin be fighting Aldo/Edgar over KZ?

to people that think KZ loses to both Aldo and Edgar wtf you basing that on ? a fight vs Roop? ridiculous that you get fucking called a troll for thinking KZ beats both. Watch till it happens
Yea, it's crazy to think a former LW champ and current FW champ should be favored over KZ.

Love to see that fight again, they're the 2 most exciting fighter at FW IMO

I think that's how KZ interpreted it, but not how Poirier meant it. All he said was that he looked forward to seeing him get back in the cage.

Which could just mean he wants to see his next fight.

no.. your wrong.

dustin called KZ out for a rematch as soon as he fough brookins. i think it was an interview with mmaheat or mmafighting. he said he needs that fight again to prove himself and to get some revenge on KZ.

also, i love KZ but he hasnt got a chance of beating aldo or frank

Why does a anyone think KZ would beat Edgar? He has mediocre footwork and terrible striking defense. Edgar would run circles around him and pick him apart on the feet. While taking him down at will. KZ is getting better every fight but still isn't even close to Edgar's level.

I really didn't think of it as Poirer calling KZ out, I think he just interpreted it that way, but hell I'd LOVE to see that fight again (much later down the road though as there are just too many good fights right now for both of them). KZ/Poirer was hands down FOTY!!!

https://twitter.com/KoreanZombieMMA

@DustinPoirier good fight!!!! Awesome!! Crazy!!

@KoreanZombieMMA thanks!! Ready to see you get back in the cage!!

@KoreanZombieMMA lets do it!!!!

Do none of you guys know how to read twitter?

Korean Zombie complimented Dustin, Dustin said thank you can't want to see you get back in the cage. Korean Zombie replied that after seeing Dustin fight, he would like to fight Dustin again after Edgar/Aldo. Korean Zombie called Dustin out, in a friendly way.

KZ will remain undefeated for the rest of his career

I really hope so, I am a mad, mad fan his...him? His? Hmm... lol.

But, I'm also a fan of Edgar... Edgar is or has to be one of the toughest fighter in the UFC and that statement is also true for Jose Aldo.

I would love someone to explain how KZ has a chance against Aldo or Edgar...outside of that lazy statement that Aldo will gas and KZ could sub him. Very obvious in the Hominick and Florian fights that Aldo had unnecessary muscle because he was preparing to jump to 155 just to beat up Edgar. Aldo went back to his more natural lean self against Mendes and I don't see him having any issue with KZ-KZ would be Aldo's easiest fight between Edgar, KZ, and Dustin.

Does KZ even speak English?

yes! tweeted Poirier before their first fight! Poirier called him out, and he responded, " I will expose you." and then did just that. like a fuuckin thuuuug

KZ has everything to become a great champion, i love watching him fight, he brings it every time, he can take aldo, tough fight but he can do it

I can just imagine so many nut hugging, licking and sucking once KZ beats Edgar and Aldo.. trust me guys it's happening. Edgar is not even that good against someone like KZ who can drop you, submit you, and backed up with a great chin.

Had the privilege of being at their first fight live and I would pay good money to watch it again. They should probably fight someone else twice before a rematch, but I wouldn't complain.

Had the privilege of being at their first fight live and I would pay good money to watch it again. They should probably fight someone else twice before a rematch, but I wouldn't complain.

damn you are lucky to see that foty live. I can only imagine how the crowds were goin during the fight

damn you are lucky to see that foty live. I can only imagine how the crowds were goin during the fight

It was at the george mason patriot center, which is a pretty small gym. Everyone was packed it in, gettin hype. KZ came out to the cranberries song zombie. Screamed when he entered the cage and it was on. Got a couple pics after the fights with kamal shalorus, and dustin pague.

Aldo & edgar would beat the shit out of Dustin lol

I am a huge Zombie fan but Aldo is a stylistic nightmare for Zombie. He gets to wild with his attacks and gets hit alot. Aldo is a killer on the feet with ridiculous speed, beautiful technique, serious power and a born finisher.

KZ would attempt to brawl and get picked apart. KZ is slick on the ground but let's not forget Aldo's incredible ground grappling skills.

Even if some think they are not all they are said to be then KZ still has to get Aldo drug to the ground. Something much more skilled takedown artists have struggled mightily to do.

Back