Korean Zombie - "@DustinPoirier I'll be waiting after I beat Aldo or Edgar."

KZ sounds like a cool relaxed guy. Very friendly. I think him and Poirier are bound to rematch in the future. But personally even though I'm a huge KZ nuthugger, I think Aldo beats him. Maybe in the first. Aldo got nasty KO power. But I like his chances against Edgar. I think he could beat Edgar.

KZ sounds like a cool relaxed guy. Very friendly. I think him and Poirier are bound to rematch in the future. But personally even though I'm a huge KZ nuthugger, I think Aldo beats him. Maybe in the first. Aldo got nasty KO power. But I like his chances against Edgar. I think he could beat Edgar.

Ya If anyone of them could beat KZ, it's Aldo. Aldo would be hard a stylistic matchup cuz he hits so hard, KZ likes to take some hits here and there which could cost him against a beat like Aldo. But Edgar to be honest what would he do to KZ?... I think KZ would just clip him at some point with one of his slick combos and just catch him off guard especially in a 5 rounder where Edgar would have no chance of knocking out KZ unless you are Roop (noticev what I did there, just in case one of you haters will bring up the Roop KO which is one in a 100 fight kinda shot right to the spot. It just would not happen to today's KZ in a rematch). Anyways, back Edgar, he would not able to survive against KZ in a 5 rounder man he would get knocked out via counter punch right to Edgar's jaw or a Dar'ce Choke. Aldo would be a toss up imo.

Their first fight was fantastic. Who wouldn't want to see them go at it again?

RoopKillsKoreanZombie.gif

I think that's how KZ interpreted it, but not how Poirier meant it. All he said was that he looked forward to seeing him get back in the cage.

Which could just mean he wants to see his next fight.

Yeah this is the way I read it too

Real talk, Aldo is never going to lose at FW, ever...period.

Edgar would beat KZ too.

Seriously

Hahahaha, Aldo or Edgar would beat the crap out of these two, come on.

For those of you who think that KZ didn't realize he was being called out... He did assume Dustin's tweet to mean that he wanted to fight again, which KZ is open to, when the time is right. If, on the other hand, that wasn't Dustin's intention, I don't think there is any ill-will on either side.

KZ and Dustin have seen each other a few times since their fight and it's been very friendly. The same is true with Leonard Garcia.

KZ once said that he basically views his opponents as co-workers at the same company, so he doesn't really have any reason to have animosity towards (unless they give him a reason to).

That was def FOTY candidate and I'm sure the second fight will be fireworks too

Didn't seem to be anything malicious behind it. Great fight first time, it's cool if they are both down to do it again.

I wouldn't say aldo is such a bad match up for kz...
a guy with a good chin that has heart and doesn't stop for 5 rounds.
that can be dangerous for aldo.
look @ the hominick fight. hominick took the shots and kept pressuring
aldo until he gassed in the later rounds. but kz would have the sub skills
to finish it.

Yeah sounds like KZ thought he was being called out lol

i remember when I was in korea during the summer he was commentating a fight card (they show fights for free in korea 10:30AM) and he said he would love to fight frankie or aldo. I speak korean, he seemed really confident too. KOREANZOMBIE FUTURE FEATHERWEIGHT CHAMPION.

I love how the only guy in the world who lost to Garcia and got KTFO by George f...ing Roop thinks he could beat Aldo or Edgar lol

Poirier changed gyms and trainers. I think he will do better the next time around. There is no way KZ beats Aldo. No way Edgar beats Also either. I could see Dustin beating the KZ on a second run. I do think that KZ would beat Edgar. Of course, anyone can beat anyone on any given night.

and people say Twitter is only used for shit slinging

...it's also for bromance.

Back