Korean Zombie - "@DustinPoirier I'll be waiting after I beat Aldo or Edgar."

Hufusopem

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
https://twitter.com/KoreanZombieMMA

@DustinPoirier good fight!!!! Awesome!! Crazy!!

@KoreanZombieMMA thanks!! Ready to see you get back in the cage!!

@DustinPoirier After seeing your last fight, I'd love to fight again, too! I'll be waiting after I beat Aldo or Edgar.. :)

@KoreanZombieMMA lets do it!!!!

"Dustin Poirer? 7 seconds!"

i am pretty sure KZ is fighting the Aldo/Edgar winner

Yeah Poirier is a beast he just beat Jonathan Brookins... Zombie subbed you in his last fight. No need for a rematch that quick. Even the loser of Aldo/Edgar is closer to another shot then Poirier IMO

Ic ant wait for KZ to get back in the cage, hes gotta be getting the next shot

Did I just read that right? KZ compliments Poirier on his fight and Poirier uses it to more or less call him out?

Does KZ even speak English?

Did I just read that right? KZ compliments Poirier on his fight and Poirier uses it to more or less call him out?

I think that's how KZ interpreted it, but not how Poirier meant it. All he said was that he looked forward to seeing him get back in the cage.

Which could just mean he wants to see his next fight.

KZ seems like a good-natured dude. He probably didn't realize he was being called out. But then again, he probably wants to take on all challengers.

I don't read it as Porier calling out KZ. Just saying he can't wait to see him get back in the cage because he's been out for an extended layoff.

friendly competition ...i like ...

kz would sub him again imo

I don't read it as Porier calling out KZ. Just saying he can't wait to see him get back in the cage because he's been out for an extended layoff.

This is how I read it too

Back