Korean Zombie - "@DustinPoirier I'll be waiting after I beat Aldo or Edgar."

I am a huge Zombie fan but Aldo is a stylistic nightmare for Zombie. He gets to wild with his attacks and gets hit alot. Aldo is a killer on the feet with ridiculous speed, beautiful technique, serious power and a born finisher.

KZ would attempt to brawl and get picked apart. KZ is slick on the ground but let's not forget Aldo's incredible ground grappling skills.

Even if some think they are not all they are said to be then KZ still has to get Aldo drug to the ground. Something much more skilled takedown artists have struggled mightily to do.

Ya KZ's tendency to get hit in the later rounds is what worries me. But I'm pretty confident KZ cat beat Edgar. But Aldo would be pretty bad although KZ's camp thinks Aldo is a better stylistic matchup than Edgar.

Did I just read that right? KZ compliments Poirier on his fight and Poirier uses it to more or less call him out?

Did you even read it at all? Geez, not hard to understand. All Poirier said is he was looking forward to seeing KZ fight.

yes! tweeted Poirier before their first fight! Poirier called him out, and he responded, " I will expose you." and then did just that. like a fuuckin thuuuug

And then used a translator in the post fight interview. Unless you watched him type the message, my question still stands.

Ya KZ's tendency to get hit in the later rounds is what worries me. But I'm pretty confident KZ cat beat Edgar. But Aldo would be pretty bad although KZ's camp thinks Aldo is a better stylistic matchup than Edgar.

Hell, KZ's tendency to get hit in the first round worries me. Dude throws carnage from the get go. Of course he wants Aldo more, he's got a decent shot of hitting Jose with a haymaker before eating a knee from hell. Frankie isn't putting up with that.

Yeah Poirier is a beast he just beat Jonathan Brookins... Zombie subbed you in his last fight. No need for a rematch that quick. Even the loser of Aldo/Edgar is closer to another shot then Poirier IMO

Interesting take but...lmao your sig. How long have you been rocking that to humiliate the guy?

yes! tweeted Poirier before their first fight! Poirier called him out, and he responded, " I will expose you." and then did just that. like a fuuckin thuuuug

That's sticky. And icky.

Did you even read it at all? Geez, not hard to understand. All Poirier said is he was looking forward to seeing KZ fight.

"Geez, gah!!!"

It ain't that big of a deal dude. I'd hate to see how you react in a real life stress situation. I simply asked a question because there seemed to be a misunderstanding between the tweets.

KZ would be Aldo's easiest fight between Edgar, KZ, and Dustin.

How is Dustin a worse matchup for Aldo than KZ, when KZ beat Dustin at every aspect of MMA? Outstruck, outgrappled, and outwrestled, with relative ease.

I think it's pretty obvious that your opinion on this matter is pretty skewed by bias.

Kz gotta be the nicest dood in mma.

a real murderer tho... id pick him over aldo/edgar.

Next featherweight champion of the world.

Aldo would be a much tougher fight than Edgar, though.

Back