• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Korean Spa/Massage (Zimzilbang)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A more truthful makeup area would be her face, but that'll never happen.
It happened for @Smashandgrab

I would like to meet him

We are very different

Hes calm and doesnt get mad unless it builds up

Im heated and wild

He like wild crazy girls

I think it would be a great combination

<{1-12}>

But is he Korean?
No totally white

I think its proves im not saying mean things to white men. When i do Its a certain kind of man and they often deserve the criticism

Smash is a very worldly view guy. He never says mean stuff about peoples culture.

No totally white

I think its proves im not saying mean things to white men. When i do Its a certain kind of man and they often deserve the criticism

Smash is a very worldly view guy. He never says mean stuff about peoples culture.
He could be a sexpat. Watch out!

@Banchan

just curious. what's your definition of 'wild'? tbh I imagine you to be a quiet timid type in person & not outgoing at all.

No totally white

So.... I have a chance!?!?

@Banchan

just curious. what's your definition of 'wild'? tbh I imagine you to be a quiet timid type in person & not outgoing at all.

Yeah I want to know.
I am willing to find out.. for mayberrys sake.

Yeah I want to know.
I am willing to find out.. for mayberrys sake.

go for it bro.

I don't think I could or will ever meet offline ever again. last time I did was years ago, this girl "jokingly* claimed to be my stalker haha. I chanced it, & it was awesome at first, but ended pretty bad. never again.

How's that? All of them have piss in them. Simple. Fair comparison. Pretending one place is worse than the others is retarded.
Get the f out here

You can't even breathe in China, there's immense pollution and shitty hygiene compared to Canada

What's retarded is you thinking that China is as clean as canada

It happened for @Smashandgrab

I would like to meet him

We are very different

Hes calm and doesnt get mad unless it builds up

Im heated and wild

He like wild crazy girls

I think it would be a great combination

<{1-12}>

@faustian is going to to be devastated.

Best punchline of this thread was "mr. hee haw" lmao

go for it bro.

I don't think I could or will ever meet offline ever again. last time I did was years ago, this girl "jokingly* claimed to be my stalker haha. I chanced it, & it was awesome at first, but ended pretty bad. never again.

@Zer in a dress and wig?

go for it bro.

We would have to hop on a plane to even see each other so i think we are ok from that behavior

Plus he is in law enforcement so i dont think he has to worry

I kind of look like a cat. I think we woukd like each other very much.

<{1-11}>

giphy.gif

@Banchan

I am shy and quiet but as you can see i have a mischivious quick witted side where i get my kicks from being in a place like this at times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back