• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Korean Spa/Massage (Zimzilbang)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do i make threads about eating street vermin, stalking baristas and imaginary racist slurs?

Even so i dont care if he questions my integrity, bring it on!
<36>

No i wont but feel free to make a new one tomorrow and i will translate that. I also dont mind calling @Smashandgrab and talking to him in korean but you probably wont believe him if he told you because it seems like you are set on believing im not korean.

{<diva}
<{ohyeah}>
<[analyzed}>

Banchan I am curious, are you a student? How do you get to spend so much time here?

We all spend way too much time here. Best not to start digging into why

<{ByeHomer}>

talk dirty to me!

images

upload_2017-3-24_1-12-39.jpeg

images

upload_2017-3-24_1-14-40.jpeg

I know. Most regulars are pretty chill.
But @Banchan still get people a little up which I think is good.
Forum need people like that.
I mean what if you guys only had me??
That would be sad as hell.
You say that now.
1b1294abec7784105fb029ed762fd228.jpg

Koreans eat cats.

The fact that youre posting inaniment objects while i posted my feet and a hand written letter makes it seem like you are either a silence of the lamb level lotion weirdo or your wife is ugly.

Dont challenege people if you cant back it up.

Post your Dick @Lanx !!!

ArtofFighting's another oddball. I mean, I love him dearly as he is my cousin and everything, but he likes to stir shit time to time.

I can see the nCharge comparison, too, but not shayo or luba.
Wtf, ArtofFighting is your cousin?

your uncle thought he couldn't find rice in Disneyland?

lol there's now a fucking Hmart 8 blocks away from the magic castle.

Hahaha yes he is pretty clueless about the Filipino American community in the USA during that time. He was already in his early 40s when he moved to the USA. I don't know how he managed to adjust, culture shock and all. I don't think I can migrate at this point

OK I give up.

I was following and posting in this but now I literally don't even have enough time to catch up. I need to spend some time with my kids!

<TrumpWrong1>

She's been exposed as a lying, low-class, hateful twat....and as expected is now pretending to be a troll to save face. It amazing how she get's a pass on her pathetic behavior just because she has a vagina, allegedly. Bunch of cucks.
I never said i was troll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back