Korean Spa/Massage (Zimzilbang)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brampton_Boy

Douchey Mc Douche
@red
Reaction score
Has anyone ever been to one of these?

I decided to take my girlfriend to one (she said she has always wanted to try a Korean Spa in Toronto), and it was honestly the most traumatizing experience of my life.

We paid for a package that included a body scrub and hot oil massage - sounded relaxing and romantic. It was the exact opposite. It started off well, it is a co-ed sauna, and they had tons of different rooms to choose from. The showers and hot tubs enforced an all nude policy, but I don't have any issues with that, so for the most part, I was comfortable.

Things quickly took a turn for the worse when I had to go to the shower room to prep for body scrub and massage. I was expecting something in a private, comfortable room. NO - I was asked to lie fully naked, face up, where everyone in the showers could see my naked body. An old asian man proceeds to enter the room, wearing only briefs, where he puts on a glove that is lined with something that feels like fine grit sandpaper..

The next 30 minutes were the most painful and intensely awkward experience of my life. He essentially "buffs" my whole body from head to toe, using this intensely coarse glove designed to slough off layers of dead skin. The pain was tolerable, but what made it bad was that he did EVERYWHERE. Warning TMI ahead : He lifted up my undercarriage, and proceeds to buff my testicles despite my screaming protests - he just laughs at me. Keep in mind everyone is in the change room can see me being assaulted by this old asian man, and they keep their eyes down.

The "massage" was no better - while extremely thorough, he stretched, pounded and kneeded every inch of me. I have a shit load of bruising from how hard he was applying pressure - my screams of pain made him only press harder. At one point, he is doing my neck, and I look up to see the man's boxers INCHES from my face. As he works his hands up and down the knots, I am painfully aware of how close his penis is to my face.

The icing on the cake was pouring two buckets of scalding hot water over me when were finished. I actually screamed, because I was not expecting it (or how hot it was). To the guys credit, he was very machine like - he never made me feel sexually uncomfortable, just extremely vulnerable. I had no idea the massage would be fully nude, much less infront of others. On the flip side, I didn't realize just how much dead skin I had on my body. It was disgusting.

We were talking with a Korean family on the way out, and they said that communal baths/spas are a cultural norm. It's actually a family destination, and people will bring their children etc and spend a day at the saunas.

They also served some incredibly strange foods (to me, I'm sure it was culturally appropriate). There was just a stack of boiled eggs at the snack counter - not exactly what I would consider spa food.

Interesting experience, but definitely not one I would repeat again.

a42d6b1e2de9056574c5850efad6ce19.gif

I've been to an asian massage joint not far from my work a few times, I get a bad calf so it's quite good for that. Was usually a little old asian lady but the last two times it's been a young asian bloke. Felt a bit ghey to me but still did the job.

Told a mate about this, he likes to frequent the dodgy massage parlours, and he's convinced that none of them are legit, he thinks i'm a dirty cunt like him ha ha

OK, now let's hear your girlfriend's side of this... :p

I decided to take my girlfriend to one (she said she has always wanted to try a Korean Spa in Toronto), and it was honestly the most traumatizing experience of my life.

We paid for a package that included a body scrub and hot oil massage - sounded relaxing and romantic. It was the exact opposite. It started off well, it is a co-ed sauna, and they had tons of different rooms to choose from. The showers and hot tubs enforced an all nude policy, but I don't have any issues with that, so for the most part, I was comfortable.

Things quickly took a turn for the worse when I had to go to the shower room to prep for body scrub and massage. I was expecting something in a private, comfortable room. NO - I was asked to lie fully naked, face up, where everyone in the showers could see my naked body. An old asian man proceeds to enter the room, wearing only briefs, where he puts on a glove that is lined with something that feels like fine grit sandpaper..

The next 30 minutes were the most painful and intensely awkward experience of my life. He essentially "buffs" my whole body from head to toe, using this intensely coarse glove designed to slough off layers of dead skin. The pain was tolerable, but what made it bad was that he did EVERYWHERE. Warning TMI ahead : He lifted up my undercarriage, and proceeds to buff my testicles despite my screaming protests - he just laughs at me. Keep in mind everyone is in the change room can see me being assaulted by this old asian man, and they keep their eyes down.

The "massage" was no better - while extremely thorough, he stretched, pounded and kneeded every inch of me. I have a shit load of bruising from how hard he was applying pressure - my screams of pain made him only press harder. At one point, he is doing my neck, and I look up to see the man's boxers INCHES from my face. As he works his hands up and down the knots, I am painfully aware of how close his penis is to my face.

The icing on the cake was pouring two buckets of scalding hot water over me when were finished. I actually screamed, because I was not expecting it (or how hot it was). To the guys credit, he was very machine like - he never made me feel sexually uncomfortable, just extremely vulnerable. I had no idea the massage would be fully nude, much less infront of others. On the flip side, I didn't realize just how much dead skin I had on my body. It was disgusting.

We were talking with a Korean family on the way out, and they said that communal baths/spas are a cultural norm. It's actually a family destination, and people will bring their children etc and spend a day at the saunas.

They also served some incredibly strange foods (to me, I'm sure it was culturally appropriate). There was just a stack of boiled eggs at the snack counter - not exactly what I would consider spa food.

yea, that's pretty normal actually

hey dirty man, why don't you try using a luffa, actually AXE makes a really good one

Ah that sand paper thing worries me as I have sensitive skin.

download (2).jpg

I'm proud of myself for actually reading this entire thread. Perfect attention to detail. I especially like the testicle buffing part.

images (5).jpg

So not all asian massage parlors are whore houses then?

have you tried a nordic/scandinavian spa/bath. Basically it is below freezing outside, and you go into a hot tub outdoors, then you jump into the frozen river they have punched a hole in the ice for you, then go sit by a fireplace and relax.

It is pretty good.

I've been to an asian massage joint not far from my work a few times, I get a bad calf so it's quite good for that. Was usually a little old asian lady but the last two times it's been a young asian bloke. Felt a bit ghey to me but still did the job.

Told a mate about this, he likes to frequent the dodgy massage parlours, and he's convinced that none of them are legit, he thinks i'm a dirty cunt like him ha ha

So there actually are legit asian massage parlors?

Where I come from, people pay good money for that kind of service.

And the exfoliation is the best part!

Just in case someone is wonder what TS is talking about:

We have different Korean spas in the states. lol Much of what you described was totally alien to me.

well that doesn't sound like a happy ending.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back