Korean Spa/Massage (Zimzilbang)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The topic was piss in pools. If you don't get that, I dunno what to tell you.

As for coming back, I got tired of my career and experience there. Besides, I wanted my wife to meet my family. We are going to move back to Philippines in the future, but land and build a house there. We have our eye on a parcel of land ATM that we're thinking of buying and we just had a new pump boat built that we're gonna use for fishing, island hopping, or a rental to tourists.

I like Canada, I just can't stand the winters here anymore. I'm not acclimated to it anymore. I miss subtropical/tropical weather.

no you're missing the forest for the tress

the topic is that china is a shitty polluted unhygienic place

you isolating that there's pee in pools is pretty much missing the point (also i'll be willing to be bet anything that the pools in china are no where near as clean as pools in Canada)

Just curious why you didnt record a voice recording and upload it to youtube where i could have listened to it since you post videos that would have been better. I could have listened to right away and told you what it said.

You've read my mind. I was going to do that, but my Youtube app doesn't accept .m4a files for uploading.

But I'm through with you. I couldn't care if you're Korean or not, or going around spreading malicious stuff about people of other races - even if they are said in defence of Koreans. Because honestly, that's not how I roll on the internet or in real life.

If you want to pander to the mental midgets around here with your lowest common denominator humor, then feel free do so. Don't expect me to participate in this shit or even come to your defence when the attacks come your way. You deserve said attacks.

LOL, we need a v2 for the Korean Spa thread.

Who saw that coming, I wonder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back