Korean Spa/Massage (Zimzilbang)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yet you chose to come back to Canada

The topic was piss in pools. If you don't get that, I dunno what to tell you.

As for coming back, I got tired of my career and experience there. Besides, I wanted my wife to meet my family. We are going to move back to Philippines in the future, but land and build a house there. We have our eye on a parcel of land ATM that we're thinking of buying and we just had a new pump boat built that we're gonna use for fishing, island hopping, or a rental to tourists.

I like Canada, I just can't stand the winters here anymore. I'm not acclimated to it anymore. I miss subtropical/tropical weather.

I can only imagine what a "pump boat" in the Philippines is supposed to be...

You can't take the weather in Kelowna BC?!?! Sorry, but that sounds incredibly wimpy.

It's been the worst winter in 30 years lol. Lots of snow. Not as cold as Calgary, bet still down to minus 25 for a couple of stretches. The summers are great though. I'm used to 1 or 2 degrees Celsius in the winter in kunming or 33 degrees all year in Philippines.

It's been the worst winter in 30 years lol. Lots of snow. Not as cold as Calgary, bet still down to minus 25 for a couple of stretches. The summers are great though. I'm used to 1 or 2 degrees Celsius in the winter in kunming or 33 degrees all year in Philippines.
-25 w/ or w/o windchill?

@22k , goddamn it, lol. Why did you drag me into this quagmire?

I don't want to talk about Koreans again for a looooooong time.

rustlin-out-my-jimmies.gif

I've got it all out of me for the day.
Is that a real gorilla?

<TrumpWrong1>

She's been exposed as a lying, low-class, hateful twat....and as expected is now pretending to be a troll to save face. It amazing how she get's a pass on her pathetic behavior just because she has a vagina, allegedly. Bunch of cucks.

I happen to like both of you guys, although I disagree with your quote. I do not think the likability of Banchan has anything to do with her gender. Banchan, much like DanTheWolfMan, has a very strong personality, you are going to either like them and think their actions are funny, or you are going to hate them and think their actions are repulsive. The Beauty of both Banchan and DanTheWolfMan is they both have personalities that are on extreme ends of a social spectrum, the fact that they are real and none of it is an act (I know this is the case for DanTheWolfMan, and I think it is the case for Banchan) makes it even more funny. I have enough stress in my life when I come here I want to be entertained, and Banchan is one of the posters that I find entertaining, although I realize she is not for everybody.

Oh -25? I can understand avoiding that. I thought winter was down to maybe -5 in interior BC...

That said, winter in HK (and I assume Philippines since they are so close geographically) can feel super cold compared to Canada IMO. Part of it is not being used to the temps, but part of it is lack of building insulation. For example in my flat, all the exhaust fans are open directly to the outdoors. And the walls are basically plaster over the building's concrete so they feel cold as fuck in the winter. Not to mention your clothing never fully dries after washing. And of course there is rarely anything like even baseboard heating, just radiators you buy yourself.

<TrumpWrong1>

She's been exposed as a lying, low-class, hateful twat....and as expected is now pretending to be a troll to save face. It amazing how she get's a pass on her pathetic behavior just because she has a vagina, allegedly. Bunch of cucks.
We were all kind of clowning each other a lot. I don't even remember when it took a turn for the serious, tbh.

@22k , goddamn it, lol. Why did you drag me into this quagmire?

I don't want to talk about Koreans again for a looooooong time.
Just curious why you didnt record a voice recording and upload it to youtube where i could have listened to it since you post videos that would have been better. I could have listened to right away and told you what it said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back