KJ Noons: I have two jobs and two kids!!!

Noons contract was 31/31, Bellator pays their HW champ 17.5/17.5. It's not like he's going to make a bunch more money. Especially after his recent performances.
I don't know if you're a shill or you're just an ignorant prick when it comes to how contracts work...

You have terrible standards if Noons is your favorite fighter.

BTW all mma orgs pay win money. Noons just hates it cause he can't beat anyone.

Excuse me but can you recall who was the FIRST guy to KO Sam Stout who was the undefeated Muay Thai Canadian champ?

FACT:

Sam Stout is famous as a thai kickboxer in Canada and has had a lengthy MMA career without being closed to finish and comes KJ who puts Sam to sleep and takes his chin away forever!

Excuse me but can you recall who was the FIRST guy to KO Sam Stout who was the undefeated Muay Thai Canadian champ?

FACT:

Sam Stout is famous as a thai kickboxer in Canada and has had a lengthy MMA career without being closed to finish and comes KJ who puts Sam to sleep and takes his chin away forever!
Whoa!

This info changes everything.

Dana, stop messing around and get KJ into the hall of fame.

i stop supporting KJ after he retired Cruickshank by severely demaging his eyes.
details please? were they intentional fouls? I didn't see this fight. He seems like he's really bad with money too because i'd be damn near a millionaire if given the same opportunity as the elite XC champ/sponsors etc.

This guy is one of my favorite fighters and it was sad to see him lose since he started to pick Burkman apart but ran out of time.

Here is an interview with KJ:

Cliffs:

-He hates that in UFC they cut your check in half if the other guy wins/Lays and prays

-His two jobs are, helping fund small business and being a fire fighter reserve

-Wants to become a legit fire fighter

-He has two kids

-He trains before work and after work

Should stick to his day job

Fire fighters don't have lunch break...he probably goes home and gives the wife some surpise seks...hence 2 kids already...
can't really blame tho...
lrms_1055_03_o+melany+bikini.jpg

That's the look she'd give me if I had the audacity to talk to her.

Wish i knew he had a proper job would have supported him more. I just like that.

That said he can't complain about LnP after that first round, he did nothing.

I liked his bouts against Stout and G-Sot but damn he's looked pretty meh as of recently. He deserved to lose, good for Burkman

People also forget the main reason for a win bonus is to help motivate action.

The main reason for the "of the night" bonuses, is to motivate the type of action to be used.

he would have had a better chance of winning if he didnt think he was in a dance off during the first two rounds. That was fucking pathetic.

I have no idea how judges could be so shitty that they all gave Round 3 to Burkman when Noons clearly did more damage and hurt him.

the man shuld quit.. that 1st round was awful... maybe he landed 1 sig. strike in the 1st round

Huh?????

The UFC doesn't cut anyone's cheque in half for losing. They double it for winning. There is a HUUUUUUGE difference between the two.
It's not that simple. Robbie was paid 110K for a fight in Strikeforce with 100K being his show money and the other 10K his win bonus.

He sounds like Ken Clawson for Christ sakes. "I have two jobs, two kids, a dog, and a cat."

Usually I feel bad about fighter pay, but Noons bugs me.

1. They do not cut your pay in half. They give you a BONUS if you win.
2. He did nothing for 2 rounds. He threw about 3 punches and 13 jabs.
3. He went to his corner after the first and said "he's trying to take me down," to cover up for the fact that he threw 1 punch the whole round. It's mixed martial arts. You're not going to win by doing nothing.
4. Become a fuckin' firefighter. You'll be getting better pay than MMA $ in no time.

details please? were they intentional fouls? I didn't see this fight. He seems like he's really bad with money too because i'd be damn near a millionaire if given the same opportunity as the elite XC champ/sponsors etc.

honestly i don't remember if there were two or more than two eye pokes, but Daron was kicking the shit out of him when he poked him one, two ...maybe three times in the same eye ending the bout.
Daron suffered a torn tear duct and retired after that.

hard to say if intentional or not, but after the first one he didn't stop.

I think that's the end for Noons, he'll be cut soon. He's not even exciting to watch, really.

Back