KJ Noons: I have two jobs and two kids!!!

josh-thomson-vs-kj-noons.jpg

The way a man looks when he knows he's fucked.

If you're dream is to become a full time fire fighter and not a fighter or champion; then go do your dream and quit fighting. Everyone can tell you don't want to be in there anymore anyway. I liked him in strikeforce but if it's not in him anymore it's time to hang them up.

can't he teach boxing at BJ's gym full time?
or teach somewhere else? he's well known

Find a job that pays more money then. Nobody is making you fight in the UFC. I think the UFC lowballs a lot of people and I think Dana is shady as hell. But these fighters know what they are getting into. It's not like they show up to sign a contract and are shocked if it's like 15/15. And after they signed a contract are they surprised when they show up to fight and get paid what's in the contract? Were they expecting something differnt?
I get paid a certain amount at my job. I agreed to work for that amount of pay. I don't suddenly expect to get double my pay. If I don't like my pay I'm free to do something else.

He should go to Bellator. Seriously, he will make more money there.

josh-thomson-vs-kj-noons.jpg

The way a man looks when he knows he's fucked.

LOL! Did you EVEN watch the fight? Thompson promised a stand up war and instead he layed and prayed like his life dependent on it.

After the fight, he apologized to KJ and the fans saying that he didn't want to stand with KJ because he had a horrible training camp.

This was like the first time someone apologized to their opponent for lay and praying even though he won he kept saying sorry to the fans and KJ and how he fought like shit!

LOL! Did you EVEN watch the fight? Thompson promised a stand up war and instead he layed and prayed like his life dependent on it.

After the fight, he apologized to KJ and the fans saying that he didn't want to stand with KJ because he had a horrible training camp.

This was like the first time someone apologized to their opponent for lay and praying even though he won he kept saying sorry to the fans and KJ and how he fought like shit!

This is mma. Get a fucking ground game.

BTW Masvidal stood with Noons and beat the tar out of him.

Noons is maybe the most one dimensional fighter in the Ufc, isn't even a top 40 LW and is bitching about making 31/31, plus 10 k in sponsors?

Dudes a joke.

This is mma. Get a fucking ground game.

BTW Masvidal stood with Noons and beat the tar out of him.

Noons is maybe the most one dimensional fighter in the Ufc, isn't even a top 40 LW and is bitching about making 31/31, plus 10 k in sponsors?

Dudes a joke.

Guess what, MMA is MIXED martial arts not freaking wrestling. Also, Thompson wasn't doing shit and i give Masvidal credit but I am responding to the above poster using the Thompson/Noons pic as a sign that KJ is scared.

Striking>>>wrestling

I wonder why there is no real wrestling on PPV/TV/ESPN like there is boxing/kickboxing…yeah, exactly what I thought!

The picture is funny. Josh kicked his ass and everyone knew he would.

U mad?

The picture is funny. Josh kicked his ass and everyone knew he would.

U mad?

But thats the thing, he didn't kick his ass. He held him down and apologized to KJ and the fans for using lay and pray. I am going to ask you again, did you watch the fight?

Back