Media King Colby takes a shot at "Cheater" Jonny Picograms and his last opponent Anthony Smith

ferrari

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Colby is known for having multiple belts in multiple divisions aspirations , When asked from Helen Yee about if he would want to move down to a possibly 165 division to get a second belt The King of Chaos replied with
061118-colby-covington-1.jpg

“I’m thinking 165, 155, 185 — all the weight classes,” Covington said. “I want multiple belts.”
“You let me do some steroids, 100 percent I can go up to 205 and beat up Jonny Picograms. They’re giving title shots to anybody these days at light heavyweight. You see the guy that just got a title shot? He was like 1-4 in his last five. It’s just embarrassing. The division is weak. Get me on some steroids.”

Colby is hillarious, The way he was able to mix the "get me some steroids" with Jon Jones known use of PEDs was just brilliant. He also has always had a strong Anti-PED stance in the past so the way he bashed people who are cheating is brilliant as well .
Wat Colby , War Clean fighters.
colbygoat2.jpg

Last edited:
Would be interesting if Colby could really get down to 155. Would watch a matchup with him habeeb

If he's not gonna fight them, why is he calling them out?

I hope Colby has to take an elevator with Bones sometime.

Would be interesting if Colby could really get down to 155. Would watch a matchup with him habeeb
Colby is known for not cutting much weight to get down to 170 . I think he can make 155 and dominate Khabib .

Always a +1 for anyone who calls out Juicehead on his pathological cheating.

1-4? Colby takes blatant bullshittin to the next level. Makes Chael look truthfull

If he's not gonna fight them, why is he calling them out?

I hope Colby has to take an elevator with Bones sometime.
He would beat Colby worst than Ray Rice did to his wife in the elevator.

Colby is known for having multiple belts in multiple divisions aspirations , When asked from Helen Yee about if he would want to move down to a possibly 165 division to get a second belt The King of Chaos replied with

“I’m thinking 165, 155, 185 — all the weight classes,” Covington said. “I want multiple belts.”
“You let me do some steroids, 100 percent I can go up to 205 and beat up Jonny Picograms. They’re giving title shots to anybody these days at light heavyweight. You see the guy that just got a title shot? He was like 1-4 in his last five. It’s just embarrassing. The division is weak. Get me on some steroids.”

Colby is hillarious, The way he was able to mix the "get me some steroids" with Jon Jones known use of PEDs was just brilliant. He also has always had a strong Anti-PED stance in the past so the way he bashed people who are cheating is brilliant as well .
If that is your definition of brilliance then you were raised by baboons

Colby taps out Jones in round 1.. You heard it here first folks.

He will never recover from that mom thing won't he?

"Jonny Picogram"

Okay, not a Colby fan, but I chuckled. Wouldn't mind this becoming Jones' new nickname

View attachment 573335
What happened between Colby and Jon? they used to be boys back in college and were supposedly tight, how did they fall out?

As if this guy isnt on some PEDS with his insane cardio

Back