Khamzat vs Robocop

alchemy

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I do not consider Du Plessis or Strickland a threat to Khamzat after what I saw last night. In my opinion, he would run through both of them easily, I have no doubt about that.

Hopefully his match against Robocop (Gregory Rodrigues) will happen in the near future. In my opinion, he's the only top guy at middleweight who can stop Khamzat's grappling and who can outstrike him. Don't sleep on him.

Just like Burns, Robocop is a decorated BJJ artist. He's an eight-time National BJJ Champion. I consider this fight the most compelling for Khamzat at middleweight.

Last edited:
Robocop has literally lost to the two guys that the shittiest Dagestani MWs beat tonight (Bruno and Armen) why exactly would he deserve a fight against the guy who obliterated #3?
He has already gotten better, have you seen his last 3 fights? And against Petrosyan it was a toss-up.

Robocop leans heavily on his size and strength in that division; just look at the poor kid they threw him in there with last fight - it was egregious. Khamzat will not be deterred by either of those aspects and is much more technically sound everywhere except straight BJJ, but it's the UFC, not IBJJF or the like.

I do not consider Du Plessis or Strickland a threat to Khamzat after what I saw last night. In my opinion, he would run through both of them easily, I have no doubt about that.

Hopefully his match against Robocop (Gregory Rodrigues) will happen in the near future. In my opinion, he's the only top guy at middleweight who can stop Khamzat's grappling and who can outstrike him. Don't sleep on him.
Im sure Khamzat will beat that imposters ass cuz the real robocop is Alex Murphy.

Burns didn´t stop the takdowns Chimaev gameplan was to stand with him the whole time

It was a good time when white belts could not start threads.

It was a good time when white belts could not start threads.

I'm not a white belt, I've been a user of this forum since 2012, but I lost access to my previous account. Have some respect and respect the forum rules. I can start a thread at any time and it's none of your business.

Last edited:
I’m a fan of him but Robert The Cop is too chinny and would get cracked Chimaev.

I'm not a white belt, I've been a user of this forum since 2012, but I lost access to my previous account. Have some respect and respect the forum rules. I can start a thread at any time and it's none of your business.
And I can have my opinion on your shitty thread, it also is well within forum rules. Cry more.

And I can have my opinion on your shitty thread, it also is well within forum rules. Cry more.

You've already posted 2 times and contributed literally nothing to the discussion. You don't look like a valuable addition here at all. Try to set a nice example next time by posting something meaningful. You're welcome.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
claypool97
Back