• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Khamzat SMESH Everyone MEGATHREAD.

Is Khamzat Chimeav legit or still hype?

• Total voters
It was at this moment that Li Jingliang knew he was set for Destination: Fucked!

He's easily the most impressive fighter the UFC has signed in years. With that win over li jingliang looking so easy with zero strikes absorbed...... He's en route to big things as long as he doesn't lose soon. I hope they bring him along slowly, 2 more fights before a title fight don't force it

Khamzat is clearly a real contender, the question is who has anything for him. And we already know the answer, since Usman has already taken the route he (Khamzat) is on. Wrestler base, strong, straight punches, big 170er. He vs. Usman is the best fight. Now, the fight I'd like to see? Khamzat vs. Colby, to watch Colby and his pillow fists deal with this guy. It would be a competitive fight, but I think Khamzat has even more power than Usman.

I wonder if people realize how fucking difficult it is to carry The Leech the way he did?

If you have kids you know that carrying even a smaller child whose kicking and screaming with that grip is a fucking task

Fedor generally fought HW at 229-32 lbs. Cormier at 240-45.
And both man enough, at 5"9-5"10 to fight guys their own size and much larger.

Lol at Chimaev staring down his big ass nose at Cormier in the interview, a guy who was champ at a division 3 weight classes above him.

Ridiculous.
No respect for him until he fights at 185 where he belongs.
It's a bitch move to fight much smaller guys and walk around like you are dominating just from having a size advantage.
He is hiding from guys his size who will manhandle him.

Funny thing is he is a bad matchup for Izzy, but he would get wrecked by tons of guys at 185 and 205 for sure.

Lol at Chimaev staring down his big ass nose at Cormier in the interview, a guy who was champ at a division 3 weight classes above him.

Ridiculous.
It's a bitch move to fight much smaller guys and walk around like you are dominating just from having a size advantage.

Funny thing is he is a bad matchup for Izzy, but he would get wrecked by tons of guys at 185 and 205 for sure.
Aww. The keyboard guy thinks the pro fighter is a bitch and doesn’t get his respect….

And lol at you knowing he’ll get wrecked for sure……guy has dominated every second we’ve seen him fight.

china wont like this humiliation.
My Chinese GF said that the talk on Chinese social media didn't reflect what had really happened. I showed her the fight after she had been reading me quotes/posts, and she didn't believe that she was watching what the same fight that they were talking about. He was being portrayed as a hero/warrior for not tapping. He didn't have time to tap!

Aww. The keyboard guy thinks the pro fighter is a bitch and doesn’t get his respect….

And lol at you knowing he’ll get wrecked for sure……guy has dominated every second we’ve seen him fight.
Lol he big mad.
<WhatItIs>

Ridiculous.

Let me guess, you also think Khabib ducked Usman?

Kham is something else. Pleasure to watch, let this be a long ass ride (please).

JJy2tks.gif

to be fair he hasn't fought anyone with a name whatsoever

Well, were all typing on a phone these days keyboard is a bit outdated were not in the 90's.

6"2 and fighting at WW and bragging like it's a big deal to ragdoll a smaller guy...yeah he's needs to man up and fight in his own weight class.

Well, he is 6"2 and too much of a bitch to man up and fight at his actual weightclass of MW or LHW.

Nice that he was cucked by Cormier in the interview- a guy who at 5"9 fought and dominated monsters at HW instead of hiding behind a weight cut and could lift and throw Chimaev like a toy doll and do what he wanted to him.
He made weight. All that matters

Khamzat is playing the game, building his brand. I doubt you see him talk shit about Khabib or GSP though. Levels to this
no point weight difference is too big khabib would never

Ceo of epo prison rapes him.
Kermit the frog Usman is unbearable but he is right despite the cringe, there are levels.
Adesanya sends him to the shadow realm too.
Khamzat is going to send Usman to the shadow realm and it's going to be glorious to watch a bunch of pretenders on Sherdog act like they knew all along.

There are levels and soon, all of Sherdog are gonna figure out that Khamzat's level is above them all.

Back