News Khamzat might fight Masvidal

LOL

Masvidal is not taking that fight for fucks sakes

He was literally trying to rematch NATE DIAZ before accepting a fight with Usman which only happened when they had to fix something last minute and it would make a big enough payday for him

This. Why the hell would Jorge accept this fight ? Khamzat isn’t a big name or a big draw or a highly ranked fighter. There is no upside for Jorge. Might as well say I have a chance at fighting him if the Diaz fight falls through.

In all honesty this matchup makes no fucking sense. Masvidal vs Khamzat, wtf is this??

I cant wait for this guy to eat his words if he faces jorge he's getting knocked spark out, if he faces colby he will get out worked and mauled , usman would have an easy time with this guy too. Everybody gassing him up and its all for nothing

Nah. Meerschaert was like Sugar’s Wineland win. He needs a guy at a level like Chito now, Chiesa for WW or Omari at MW.

Jorge will avoid this fight like the black plague. Get serious.

lol literally the most talked about fighter for the last month

Among MMA fans and on this website (and maybe by Dana). But I'd say 90% of "casuals" who will either turn into a fight card or who will actually buy a PPV don't know Khamzat. Almost everyone knows Diaz.

I cant wait for this guy to eat his words if he faces jorge he's getting knocked spark out, if he faces colby he will get out worked and mauled , usman would have an easy time with this guy too. Everybody gassing him up and its all for nothing
So then you'll be betting against him and posting the slip, right?

<{yearp}>

Among MMA fans and on this website (and maybe by Dana). But I'd say 90% of "casuals" who will either turn into a fight card or who will actually buy a PPV don't know Khamzat. Almost everyone knows Diaz.
The Diaz brothers have been around for like 15 years. Khamzat has been around for 2 months. Calm down.

The Diaz brothers have been around for like 15 years. Khamzat has been around for 2 months. Calm down.

I'm agreeing with you. My response was to a poster who was saying that Khamzat was the most talked about fighter the last month. I said Jorge wouldn't accept the Khamzat fight b/c he isn't a big name or a big draw and it's a not win situation for Jorge. We've seen prospects come through and blow people out. For example how many people though Sokudjou was the next big thing after he starched Lil Nog and Arona in a combined 2 1/2 minutes? Or Houston comes in and destroys Jardine and Sakara in the first round.

We've seen a lot of hype trains before and it would be stupid for Jorge to accept this match unless he's getting ridiculous money.

Masvidal has somewhat good TDD as seen from the Usman fight, but I want to see Khamzat against wrestlers.

If he won’t fight Colby, he definitely won’t fight Khamzat. He has a punchers chance (if that) & would most likely suffer a brutal defeat which will shatter his persona. No way he takes it.

Masvidal isn’t a contender. He wants Nate, Nick, Conor. Just make a BMF “Fun Fights” division already & get these guys out the real rankings.

Can you STFU with this Masvidal is scared of X fighter narrative if he was afraid of losing he wouldnt of went to fight Usman on 6 days notice when everyone else was hiding from the offer including colbys bitch ass.

I like it but doubt it happens. Even tho Kham has serious shine going he isn't money yet and Mas seems more inclined towards such fights.

Back