News Khamzat might fight Masvidal

Masvidal isn’t a contender. He wants Nate, Nick, Conor. Just make a BMF “Fun Fights” division already & get these guys out the real rankings.
this is probably on 9/10 ufc fighters wishlist. In a sport where fighters are risking their health every time they compete who can blame them for wanting the biggest payday for the least amount of struggle.

If he won’t fight Colby, he definitely won’t fight Khamzat. He has a punchers chance (if that) & would most likely suffer a brutal defeat which will shatter his persona. No way he takes it.

Masvidal isn’t a contender. He wants Nate, Nick, Conor. Just make a BMF “Fun Fights” division already & get these guys out the real rankings.

at this stage in his career, he wants money fights...he's been fighting a long long time. he knows he's not beating any of the top guys. he wants gate keeper nate...a near 500 fighter...cause it will generate more money...why else fight a guy you already destroyed?

at this stage in his career, he wants money fights...he's been fighting a long long time. he knows he's not beating any of the top guys. he wants gate keeper nate...a near 500 fighter...cause it will generate more money...why else fight a guy you already destroyed?
Exactly. That’s why I’m saying put those 2, Nick, Conor, Pettis, Cowboy, etc in their own BMF division. Take them out of the real rankings because they are not contenders.

If he won’t fight Colby, he definitely won’t fight Khamzat. He has a punchers chance (if that) & would most likely suffer a brutal defeat which will shatter his persona. No way he takes it.

That is asinine.
Masvidal is the #5 ranked WW.

Its just silly hyperbole to say he isn't a "contender." He literally just fought for the belt in his last fight. He's 1-2 wins from another title shot despite it being a stacked division.

Now with all of that said, Leon has been getting hosed by matchmaking since the post fight scuffle with Masvidal and now being sidelined by covid. Do I think Masvidal is better than Leon, Colby, Burns or Usman? No.
But saying he's not a contender?
So silly.

That is asinine.
Masvidal is the #5 ranked WW.

Its just silly hyperbole to say he isn't a "contender." He literally just fought for the belt in his last fight. He's 1-2 wins from another title shot despite it being a stacked division.

Now with all of that said, Leon has been getting hosed by matchmaking since the post fight scuffle with Masvidal and now being sidelined by covid. Do I think Masvidal is better than Leon, Colby, Burns or Usman? No.
But saying he's not a contender?
So silly.
He’s calling out a guy who hasn’t won a fight in a decade.

Lol at people really thinking Masdiva would accept that fight. There's a reason why he's ducking Colby and Edwards to chase Nate. He knows he'd get demolished, now you think he'd take that same risk against an unranked fighter?

Khamzat is a young, hungry and a dangerous fighter. Seems like Jorge has more to lose then gain from this fight. However it's possible Masividal might take this fight IF he think's Usman isn't reachable/beatable.

Jorge's options are pretty limited right now. Either he fights Diaz or another guy with hype (Khamzat) or try and make a run for the title again. His chances at beating Colby/Leon aren't looking good and neither is Usman. It's possible. He could beat Khamzat and Dana White might be on board with Usman for another title shot

Mas ain't fighting again unless it's an easy fight for him. He is on UFC cover, his career is basically over. Mas welcomed the Diva role.

and i might buy a winning lottery ticket.

fuck off with this fake news

this is probably on 9/10 ufc fighters wishlist. In a sport where fighters are risking their health every time they compete who can blame them for wanting the biggest payday for the least amount of struggle.

I don’t mind it for veterans who put in years and years of work, I don’t like it with guys having less than 20 whatever fights.

He’s calling out a guy who hasn’t won a fight in a decade.

That's a mischaracterization of the actual situation.
You are faulting him for trying to make as much money as possible. He is capitalizing on his marketability and current popularity. That doesn't mean he isn't a "real contender."

Exactly. That’s why I’m saying put those 2, Nick, Conor, Pettis, Cowboy, etc in their own BMF division. Take them out of the real rankings because they are not contenders.

I think conor could do well, even against top guys...but he needs to be active...this fighting once every 2 years, won't work.

I like Khamzat, but come on.... Masvidal is too experienced, I don’t think he’s ready

Masvidal literally just fought for the belt. How in the fuck is he "not a contender"?

Back