News Khamzat might fight Masvidal

Lol there is no way Masvidal accepts this fight

Did people really not get the memo when he went straight back to begging for Diaz rematch after he lost to Usman? Man only wants fun journeyman fights.

Khamzat needs to be tested. I’m not denying his skill but we have no idea who he is because he hasn’t been tested against top competition.

Khamzat is just attaching his name to as many big names as possible. It's exactly what conor did in the beginning of his rise.

what's with everyone's obsession with fighting Nate Diaz?
Diaz is an easy win for top 5 fighters at LW or WW, and they can headline a card and get paid more. What's not to like about that? Low risk, high reward fight. That's why everyone wants to fight him

Mas is in a tough spot right now, he refuses to fight Leon and Colby, already lost to Usman, so what he supposed to do, keep on waiting for Conor and Nate?

Obviously the man is tough, but after talking so much crap about Colby but still refusing to fight him, he really is looking like a pussy right now.

Last edited:
If he won’t fight Colby, he definitely won’t fight Khamzat. He has a punchers chance (if that) & would most likely suffer a brutal defeat which will shatter his persona. No way he takes it.

Masvidal isn’t a contender. He wants Nate, Nick, Conor. Just make a BMF “Fun Fights” division already & get these guys out the real rankings.

He fought Usman didn't he?

Have Masvidal's feet healed from the Usman fight ?
Can his feet truly ever be the same ?

Khamzat by destruction. Bigger, stronger, faster, smarter, better striking, better wrestling, better BJJ.

Khamzat told tass "Masvidal wants to fight [Nate] Diaz. If he doesn't succeed with Diaz, then our fight is possible," Chimaev said.

Tass is a reputable Russian news agency

https://tass.ru/sport/9549813
Does him not succeeding with Diaz mean if the fight doesn't get made or if he doesn't win in the rematch? Nonetheless there's no way in hell Jorge accepts, he's not a true BMF like Chimaev

That would be a juicy fight
If they want Khamzat to be a big name, they gotta make him fight big names
Can't see Mas accepting it though

You'd be surprised, I got friends who only know Khabib and Conor bringing up Khamzat Chimaev and wanting to watch his fights
I’m not disagreeing with that. The poster I quoted said that He was “the most talked about fighter in the last month.” Not to the average casual. Sure some know his name, but he’s not widely known yet like here on Sherdog.

QuaintWhisperedIrishwolfhound-size_restricted.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back