Khamzat is going from fighting bums to fighting title contenders

What exact site do I go to? Where exactly do I go to? And how exactly do I do it when I’m there? Please tell me. I need more money.
Fuck dude, you will have 300 replies just on this thread.

Nice. Good for him. Everyone wants a raise.

Fuck dude, you will have 300 replies just on this thread.
Thanks. I will. Why do people think Colby can beat Usman when Usman is so much more muscular? Looking at them both is enough to know who will win.

There's a difference however, Weidman actually beat some legit guys on his way to Silva, Maia on short notice, he finished Munoz, Sakara at the time was a decent win. Cain Velasquez was 8-0 before his fight with Lesnar (who was also real inexperienced in terms of fights, he was like 5-1 but with legit top10 wins), but Cain had beaten the likes of Big Nog, Rothwell and kongo who where all solid top10 HW's at the time.

The best guy Khamzat beat at WW is Rhys Mckees, I think he may be in for a rude awakening that there are levels to this.....or on second thought, Khamzat is also by far the best wrestler Edwards has ever faced....I'm so torn apart, can't even come to terms with a prediction that lasts more than 5 seconds hahaha....it's going to be a great fight no matter what!!
They're trying to push him as the new Khabib, Dana is interested in the muslim market.

There are all bums for Swedish Viking. So, he's going from fighting bums to fighting bums

Back