Khamzat is going from fighting bums to fighting title contenders

As long as you have Daddy's credit card who cares?
Why do people think Jorge Masvidal can defeat Colby Covington when Jorge Masvidal is bigger and a lot more muscular?

Why do people think Jorge Masvidal can defeat Colby Covington when Jorge Masvidal is bigger and a lot more muscular?

He won't - Colby outpaces him.

Look at Colby vs Usman and see how bad Colby did. Got jaw broken. Ran out of octagon AND cried. Masvidal lasted AND did not cry AND did not run out of the octagon.

I jus think the pressure and pace will win it for Colby. He won't exchange like he did with Usman when neither really employed takedowns or cage pressure (the latter not sure I'm recalling atm well).

All sports want to make money.
The difference is that fighting sports have to cash fast with fighters before they get hurt and are out.
I want to see the best fighters not the most popular ones.
You don’t seem to want to see how good khamzat is. Just want to stall him.

I jus think the pressure and pace will win it for Colby. He won't exchange like he did with Usman when neither really employed takedowns or cage pressure (the latter not sure I'm recalling atm well).
Does Masvidal being very muscular not mean anything to you?

Does Masvidal being very muscular not mean anything to you?

Not too much...he varies a bit...Colby who cuts little if any weight hasn't shown much issue save vs like Usman who is hulkish.

He got a lot of muricans TRIGGERED. That’s hate successful people from other countries. Especially if they are muslims. the guy is pretty damn good. Let him prove himself.

Dafuq?

We love a winner.

Not too much...he varies a bit...Colby who cuts little if any weight hasn't shown much issue save vs like Usman who is hulkish.
Do you see how Masvidal is bigger than Usman?

pride doesn't count..I meant ufc..

Pride use to fight nobodies in w monsters all the time lol

We’re talking in modern terms with advanced skill sets scientific training camps and all that shit. Brock and some others may have done some shit but were talking one of the strongest divisions at the best it’s ever been. Apples and oranges i guess

Do you see how Masvidal is bigger than Usman?

He is but suffers vs strong wrestler/grapplers of their level obv...if Colby's talent is enough is what makes it interesting but if you go by "what happened in their sparing sessions" with any validity then I expect similar.

I expected Mas to do so much better vs Usman but he looked pedestrian...

I think this jump in competition is ridiculous. Going from Gerald to a N.3 WW is reckless match making.

Yeah, hypetrains work in that way.

Mike Perry also fought 2 bums and started to fight bigger names.. you see the result.

Where exactly do I go to the front page of the sub-forum? Where exactly is this? I don't know where this is or how exactly to get there, please tell me step by step.

At the top of this page it says "UFC discussion" click that and it'll take you there.

Back