Khamzat is going from fighting bums to fighting title contenders

Seems like it's easy to get on Dana's good side. Be like "I fight every day for you" and win of course, and Dana will lay out red carpet. Dana must have to put up with a lot of bullshit behind closed doors in order to be so generous to eager fighters.

I'm a fan OFC but he should not be fighting a #3...more like 5-10.

At the top of this page it says "UFC discussion" click that and it'll take you there.
How exactly do I bet 2k US dollars on Khamzat beating Leon Edwards? I want to know because I want to make more
Money. Please tell me please.

At the top of this page it says "UFC discussion" click that and it'll take you there.
And then what?
How exactly do I bet 2k US dollars on Khamzat beating Leon Edwards? I want to know because I want to make more

Seems like it's easy to get on Dana's good side. Be like "I fight every day for you" and win of course, and Dana will lay out red carpet. Dana must have to put up with a lot of bullshit behind closed doors in order to be so generous to eager fighters.

Of course he makes promoters life easier. But also he has a buzz,and ufc gonna ride the lightning

And then what?

You can't. This isn't a betting site.

He got a lot of muricans TRIGGERED. That’s hate successful people from other countries. Especially if they are muslims. the guy is pretty damn good. Let him prove himself.
I’m American and I like him. I love hype trains, especially when the hype is real. He’s probably the biggest prospect since Erik Silva even though Silva is still a young and on the rise

if its so easy, why arent more fighters doing it?

so what site do I go to?

What exact site do I go to? Where exactly do I go to? And how exactly do I do it when I’m there? Please tell me. I need more money.

I think praise Khamzat for his unranked wins because they were "better than what we've seen before" but these people should look at the records of random fighters to see just how many others had amazing runs at the early stage of their career, but slowed down once they started fighting ranked opponents.

Let's just look at a random LW: Vincente Luque - 14 UFC fights, all his 12 wins via finish. But he still got decisioned when he fought top5 oppents.

Leon Edward - had 5 straight finishes before the UFC.
His second UFC fight was an 8 second KO.

Just saying people should stop acting like this is the first time someone has smashed their unranked opponents

Now Khamzat might still be a future Great and he might win, but this doesn't mean I'd be "wrong".
I'm just saying the default position should be to wait and see until someone has proven themselves against ranked opponents before over hyping.

I'm American I don't hate Khamzat at all. I don't "hate" anyone, it takes too much of my time and energy to hate. However, I can't wait until he gets smashed. Lots of big talk from a guy who has beat no one in the top 15. If he wins, good for him. I don't think it will happen.

Uh Leon is a title contender?
If anything he is overrated imo.
Tomorrow will answer many questions about both guys.

I remember people saying Conor only fought bums before he fought Mendes. I don’t like Conor but point I’m trying to make is you gotta start somewhere lol

It's a huge jump up in competition, obviously. But he deserved at least a ranked opponent. The thing is, with a dangerous, rounded fighter like Khamzat, who seems to have Khabib-level grappling and KO power even at MW, no ranked WW wants to take that fight.

I've got a lot of respect for Leon Edwards for taking this fight. It's high risk, low reward. And if he loses, he's getting knocked back in title contention rankings and will need to claw his way back to the top.

I'll feel bad watching Khamzat destroy him, honestly. But I'll also enjoy it, because Khamzat is an exciting fighter

There's a difference however, Weidman actually beat some legit guys on his way to Silva, Maia on short notice, he finished Munoz, Sakara at the time was a decent win. Cain Velasquez was 8-0 before his fight with Lesnar (who was also real inexperienced in terms of fights, he was like 5-1 but with legit top10 wins), but Cain had beaten the likes of Big Nog, Rothwell and kongo who where all solid top10 HW's at the time.

The best guy Khamzat beat at WW is Rhys Mckees, I think he may be in for a rude awakening that there are levels to this.....or on second thought, Khamzat is also by far the best wrestler Edwards has ever faced....I'm so torn apart, can't even come to terms with a prediction that lasts more than 5 seconds hahaha....it's going to be a great fight no matter what!!

Last edited:
Back