Khamzat is going from fighting bums to fighting title contenders

Khamzat bless

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

He's looked great fighting bums, but this might be the biggest jump up in competition i've ever seen.

That being said, if he wins, look out...
Not biggest jump ever by any stretch. Although it will be interesting to see how he does in his next fight. He’s definitely a very hot prospect right now.

He got a lot of muricans TRIGGERED. That’s hate successful people from other countries. Especially if they are muslims. the guy is pretty damn good. Let him prove himself.

it works that way both ways tho, sadly

yea let’s see him shine tho!

He got a lot of muricans TRIGGERED. That’s hate successful people from other countries. Especially if they are muslims. the guy is pretty damn good. Let him prove himself.
lmao plenty of Americans rooting for him. I'm rooting for him. But saying that he went from non ranked guys to a top 3 guy is perfectly valid. He skipped the entire top 15 and got himself a fight against the guy that a lot considered the next title contender.

pride doesn't count..I meant ufc..

Pride use to fight nobodies in w monsters all the time lol
Ok UFC had Patrick Cote debut against a prime Tito Ortiz at a weight class above his natural one.

In the event you say well not anymore Kevin Holland debuted against a monster in Thiago Santos. He was literally fed to the lions. I can list more if you’d like these things do happen in the UFC.

Leon is the last fortress between him and establishing a dynasty at the WW division. If he runs thru Leon which I expect him to do comfortably he gains the title from either Usman/Burns next

More power to him...if he beats Edwards hes no doubt fighting for the belt

They fast-trackin this kid, for better or worse
It's a win/win for UFC. If Khamzat wins then this fight would make him legit as a top guy. If Edwards wins it would bring even more hype to him. Winner of this could get next title shot, possibly leapfrogging over Covington.

He's looked great fighting bums, but this might be the biggest jump up in competition i've ever seen.

That being said, if he wins, look out...

Leon is a good fighter. He is very technical. I have a hard time seeing Leon style being a problem for Hazmat?

If Hazmat wins, it depends how he wins to get a title shot. If he destroys...just wow! Or even first round RNC...

I see that ....I see a RNC from Hazmat at end of 1st round...calling it lol

Back