Khamzat is going from fighting bums to fighting title contenders

THe sport would be worse off if they hadnt given Conor that push. Millions and millions and milions simply dissapear,and fighters who have beaten conor,like Nate and Khabib would not be elevated to a higher status without this extreme stake raising. Every move has its place in the development of the sport. The promotion has to listen to the fans,and capitalize on pandemonium. Thats how it survives. Its literally their job.

No it wouldn't. The UFC would still grow because they have a good format.
Conor and Khamzat are not essential for the sport. The sport existed before them.
Popularity contests are not sports. Sports is a game in which there should be objective rules for everyone.
You can make a good business model with real competition.

In my eyes they should change the rules for calling someone a champion. A champion should be official with 1 title defence.

No it wouldn't. The UFC would still grow because they have a good format.
Conor and Khamzat are not essential for the sport. The sport existed before them.
Popularity contests are not sports. Sports is a game in which there should be objective rules for everyone.
You can make a good business model with real competition.

In my eyes they should change the rules for calling someone a champion. A champion should be official with 1 title defence.
I didnt say it wouldnt exist,but a new level is reached,certainly.
What you are saying is pure fantasy. This is prize fighting. It cannot be compared to other sports.

I didnt say it wouldnt exist,but a new level is reached,certainly.
What you are saying is pure fantasy. This is prize fighting. It cannot be compared to other sports.

All sports want to make money.
The difference is that fighting sports have to cash fast with fighters before they get hurt and are out.
I want to see the best fighters not the most popular ones.

All sports want to make money.
The difference is that fighting sports have to cash fast with fighters before they get hurt and are out.
I want to see the best fighters not the most popular ones.
If Leon is better than Khamzat,he will win.
UFC cant win the fight for Khamzat

So what is the problem,exactly?

If Leon is better than Khamzat,he will win.
UFC cant win the fight for Khamzat

So what is the problem,exactly?

You sound like Dana White. :D
Everyone can win with a fluke
What's the problem to let the number 15 contenter for the title.
Why even having rankings if it doesn't matter.

MMA need more new fresh stars. Hope he keep going up the ladder.
How do I make a post on this site asking a question about ufc? Please tell me I don’t know how to make a post? How do I create a post?

Leon will dominate this fight from the third minute onwards when Khamzat calms down.
I don’t think the hype is unjustified however he does not have anywhere near the experience to deal with a fighter as slick as Edwards who has arguably the best timing in the entire UFC.

THe sport would be worse off if they hadnt given Conor that push. Millions and millions and milions simply dissapear,and fighters who have beaten conor,like Nate and Khabib would not be elevated to a higher status without this extreme stake raising. Every move has its place in the development of the sport. The promotion has to listen to the fans,and capitalize on pandemonium. Thats how it survives. Its literally their job.
Try to relax, this is not about Conor.

You sound like Dana White. :D
Everyone can win with a fluke
What's the problem to let the number 15 contenter for the title.
Why even having rankings if it doesn't matter.
he is not fighting for the title IIRC

How do I make a post on this site asking a question about ufc? Please tell me I don’t know how to make a post? How do I create a post?

You just made a post. Do you mean to ask how to make a thread?

GM3 is a solid fighter with tons of experience and a BJJ Black Belt. Thats not a bum in my book.

This is going to be a really cool fight, but it's a massive jump i competition. Khamzat however has the momentum and his confidence is riding sky high after all the finishes and the attention, but Leon Edwards is as legit as they come.

Have you watched his fights from before the UFC? He fought some very good UFC level competition in those.

Not Edwards level.

And not sure if those guys are ufc level competition before I see them fight in the organization. Tbh this Khaos Williams was supposed to be nowhere near that level but now he is a KO machine.

Edwards gets so much shit talked about him on this forum. He not only wins but he takes Khamzat’s confidence too. He’s talented but they’re pushing him too quickly.

Same thing happened to Costa, and he beat Yoel.

Unlike Costa, though, Lord Khamzat will win his ensuing title shot.

Maybe. If that’s what it is. A true post. Not a reply. A real post.

Go to the front page of the sub-forum where you want to post a thread and there should be a big orange button at the top that says "post new thread", click it and you can create your own thread with title and all.

Back