Khamzat: do you think he turned down UFC 297 title shot vs Strickland?

Canada most likely won't issue him a visa. immigration here is quite strict with Russia currently and I doubt his residency in uae would change that.

Not to mention he got planked by a LW and saved by corruption judges. He was on skates as they read his bogus robbery.

What happens if DDP wins, does Khamzat retire?

Like I just said in another thread:
Not possible since jihad-Chimaev is BFF with chechen dictator and war criminal Ramzan Kadyrov and can only fight in Arabic countries.
Also, I don't think his last post-fight speech where he said he wanted a gun and fight for Palestine and was willing to die for Allah did help much.

Khamzat can f'íng wait his turn.

He should consider alternative work and call it a career on MMA. if didnt get it now he is never. there is nothing he has reached as far as he could. he should'nt put his health on risk for this not worthy

Khams injured and I heard he can’t fight in the states

He will get the winner in a country abroad

I thought he said anywhere anytime

have to stay away from this forum for years. Just have to vanish into hiatus

So, I guess we get to hear several more months of complaining from Khamzat how they won't let him fight and no one wants to fight him.

Considering how adamant Dana was about Khamzat challenging Sean next, while simultaneously forgetting to mention Dricus’ existence as a contender…

seems like short notice Usman might’ve caused too much damage. Khamzat couldn’t handle the quick turnaround to fight in January.

No it's called... He was never getting no dam title shot off of nearly drawing/losing to Usman...

Not to mention theres rumors this guy cant even get into the states hahahaha ..

What kind of champion cant fight in vegas..

Maybe he can fight Costa now ...

I called this shit before the fight

No it's called... He was never getting no dam title shot off of nearly drawing/losing to Usman...

Offering would he massive disrespectful even offering the idea to him would be massive disrespectful

The idea of offering him Costa would be massive disrespectful to the wound..

As khamzat fan I would prefer it he calls it a career. He had a great run it is what it is

The idea of offering him Costa would be massive disrespectful to the wound..

No it wouldn't..

Its called fight an actual MW before going for the belt..

Talk about a slap to the face of the entire top 5 at MW if Khamzat's spilt decision victory over a WW gets a title shot at the middleweight title that's disrespectful to everyone in that division.

No doubt DDP called Dana and complained or any of the top five would have reason to complain about him getting a title shot after that

No it wouldn't..

Its called fight an actual MW before going for the belt..

Talk about a slap to the face of the entire top 5 at MW if Khamzat's spilt decision victory over a WW gets a title shot at the middleweight title that's disrespectful to everyone in that division.

No doubt DDP called Dana and complained or any of the top five would have reason to complain about him getting a title shot after that

He didn't show-up nor did his replacement cannonier.. No reason to waste time..

On the bright side khamzat had a great run. If he retires it is well deserved

There's lots of thought going into this thread, so allow me to offer a simple explanation:

Khamzat still has a Russian passport so he's not coming to America anytime soon.

Strickland's first title defence should be in USA not Dubai, he probably insisted on it.

Giving Khamzat the title shot in Dubai just after a title eliminator in Dubai would not be a good look for the UFC.

Enter DDP.

Back