Moeshaak Hammer

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Long video, main points
-He got really sick, came to the USA for treatment, didn't listen to Dr advice
-He had a small surgery
He thinks Usman will win but it will be a boring fight
-Jan is beatable and he can fight at 205, he thinks he already beat up some top guys already (maybe he is talking about Ankalaev and Jiri).
Adesanya is easy

Last edited:
Wow what a surprise !! Thanks for providing cliffs though I think he'd actually body Izzy and IDC how ridiculous it sounds . I'm still on the train bitches Khamzat bless :)

Last edited:
invB33U.gif

Heads ta Collect!

Yawn,

how about he actually fights someone with a pulse before he starts going on. My bets would be Jan putting him in the hospital and Izzy giving the costa treatment (doggy style after he KO's him).
Has there ever been any fighter who has yet to face top competition who talks as much as he does and whose fans spew hyperbole nonstop.

Long video, main points
-He got really sick, came to the USA for treatment, didn't listen to Dr advice
-He had a small surgery
He thinks Usman will win but it will be a boring fight
-Jan is beatable and he can fight at 205, he thinks he already beat up some top guys already (maybe he is talking about Ankalaev and Jiri).
Adesanya is easy

Lol at this goof thinking he can beat 205 champ. Actually... even at 185 he would struggle with alot of guys.

If hes smart he will stay at 170 where hes physically stronger than alot of people and can out grapple them.

It would make sense if he got the better of Jiri because Jiri was like he isnt anything special or something along those lines. Sounds like butthurt to me. A real non butt hurt training partner would pump you up.

Khamzat is saying he can beat Jan? Did I read that right?

Pump the breaks bud, you're a 170/185er and your best win is Gerald Meerschaert.
Rumble was also a WW/MW at one point so you never know, he has the frame to add muscle if he wanted

Khamzat is saying he can beat Jan? Did I read that right?

Pump the breaks bud, you're a 170/185er and your best win is Gerald Meerschaert.
He also beat covid, actually

Back