Media Khamzat Chimaev' Usman will win"

Feed him to Colby,

this clown vs clown circus needs to be a fight night.

Drama queen.

Didn't this kook retire twice already ?

It's crazy that a guy who fought 17 guys in 2 days is now known for talking shit without fighting.
I used to be on the hype train and loved Khamzat, but at this point, he should just shut up until he fights and beats someone as his trash talk is getting annoying with all that pulling out and retiring.

I've never seen a guy achieve two-fifths of fuck all in a career and talk as much shit as this guy.

When the MW champ Adesanya picked his next fight at LHW seemingly to delay a fight against KHAMZAT at the time, kinda gives KHAMZAT the right to talk shit

Khazmat hangs out with a guy who rounds up homosexual men and sends them to torture camps and beheads anyone who opposes him

Who gives a fuck what he says?
I mean at least he left the country

Kadyrov could probably fuck with Khamzat's family big time if he denounced him or whatever

When the MW champ Adesanya picked his next fight at LHW seemingly to delay a fight against KHAMZAT at the time, kinda gives KHAMZAT the right to talk shit

<Dany07>

It's crazy that a guy who fought 17 guys in 2 days is now known for talking shit without fighting.
I used to be on the hype train and loved Khamzat, but at this point, he should just shut up until he fights and beats someone as his trash talk is getting annoying with all that pulling out and retiring.

Will you be back if he continue where he left off?

Last edited:
Rumble also looked like this between fights when he was fighting at 170. He also fought pre-USADA and pre-IV ban.

fb92bd5afdb58c01cd3cb358633d05fc_crop_exact.

Not sure if that picture is manipulated or just a strange angle that makes Rumble look bigger than he is.

Here are Rumble and Jon on another occasion:
rumble650.jpg

Anthony-Johnson-Jon-Jones-1024x521.png

Put them pills away.

Thanks for being on the Khamzat Express! Sad to see you go. You'll be back. A bit fair weather if you ask me, but to each his own.

Thanks for being on the Khamzat Express! Sad to see you go. You'll be back. A bit fair weather if you ask me, but to each his own.
I will be back for sure :p

Back