Media Khamzat Chimaev' Usman will win"

I've never seen a guy achieve two-fifths of fuck all in a career and talk as much shit as this guy.
In fairness, at least he’s seemingly willing to fight anyone (when healthy). What I can’t stand is people who talk shit without any intention of actually fighting opponents who aren’t cherry picked (Masvidal, the Diaz’s, Colby, etc.).

That's how you know he has champion potential, because he's delusional.

Unless your name Is Georges Saint Pierre, and you were ever a champion that part of you that got you there is this insane delusion of grandeur coupled with enough talent to make it come true.

His surgery seems to have been to fix his deviated septum. He says "to breath better" and there was a big chunk removed. But Brett didnt seem too bright to understand that. Well, I had 3 nose surgeries in my life, the last one was 2 weeks ago lol.
Thank you. I was actually wondering about why he would need surgery. That’s the only thing that stood out to me. The way it was written kind of made it seem covid related but really it isn’t. It’s not like he would’ve perished due to deviated septum. Imagine that on the list of comorbidities.

This guy has no natural likability or charisma.

I would like to see more of him fighting and hear less of him speaking.

It's funny that nobody say "can't wait to see that big mouth getting KTFO !!!". Usually peoples are upset for less than that.

It would make sense if he got the better of Jiri because Jiri was like he isnt anything special or something along those lines. Sounds like butthurt to me. A real non butt hurt training partner would pump you up.
By what i know Khamzat cracked Jiri's ribs during sparring which should have been "easy" ..... and Jiri punished him for this. (It happened like 4 years ago...)

BTW Khamzat in LHW??? Noo... He have big problems with strikers with similiar or bigger reach, he is not going to be succesfull in LHW...

By what i know Khamzat cracked Jiri's ribs during sparring which should have been "easy" ..... and Jiri punished him for this. (It happened like 4 years ago...)

BTW Khamzat in LHW??? Noo... He have big problems with strikers with similiar or bigger reach, he is not going to be succesfull in LHW...
That sounds more realistic.

Khamzat the first three-division champion, you heard it here first
Oh, so you guys are back to this nonsense again?

I have always taken a let’s wait and see approach with Borz. And it’s even more so now.

Let’s see the guy even beat a ranked opponent. Or even maybe have another fight before you start crowning him a 3 division champion.

Rumble also looked like this between fights when he was fighting at 170. He also fought pre-USADA and pre-IV ban.

fb92bd5afdb58c01cd3cb358633d05fc_crop_exact.

That's a shooped photo. Rumble was actually far larger in that pic.

The word on the street is he already beat some 205 guys in the top already in ' sparing'.

Word on the street is he beat superheavyweight boxers with only his jab. According to Russians, he is actually the best boxer since Tyson and a world class BJJ guy as well. His wrestling is also world class, experts say.

Back