Media Khamzat Chimaev' Usman will win"

I've never seen a guy achieve two-fifths of fuck all in a career and talk as much shit as this guy.
He's achieved GOATness. He can say whatever he wants.

Rumble was also a WW/MW at one point so you never know, he has the frame to add muscle if he wanted

Rumble also looked like this between fights when he was fighting at 170. He also fought pre-USADA and pre-IV ban.

fb92bd5afdb58c01cd3cb358633d05fc_crop_exact.

Last edited:
This guy has already admitted he doesn't like to get hit.

Also retired because he got covid.

I'd like to see him in a war or against a ranked opponent first

This dude isn't lacking confidence, for sure lmao.

He's right about usman

Wow what a surprise !! Thanks for providing cliffs though I think he'd actually body Izzy and IDC how ridiculous it's sounds . I'm still on the train bitches Khamzat bless :)

Worst of all are the retards that believe it like the guy i quoted lol.
I've never seen a guy achieve two-fifths of fuck all in a career and talk as much shit as this guy.

He is correct...Usman would beat Khamzat badly.

It’s gonna be hilarious to me when he fights someone decent. I’m talking like Costa level fallout.

Wow what a surprise !! Thanks for providing cliffs though I think he'd actually body Izzy and IDC how ridiculous it's sounds . I'm still on the train bitches Khamzat bless :)
Carrotman23 knows what’s up!!

His surgery seems to have been to fix his deviated septum. He says "to breath better" and there was a big chunk removed. But Brett didnt seem too bright to understand that. Well, I had 3 nose surgeries in my life, the last one was 2 weeks ago lol.

Back