Media Khamzat Chimaev running in the Nevada desert - Says the belt is his destiny

This dude have a number next to his name yet? Every good fighter looks supreme against the unranked

Ian Hienisch knocked out Meerschaert in the first round too, so what?
Yeah Meerschaert got way to much credit for being a test...for Khamzat...the guy has always been shit...just a fighter that manages to survive and likely is one of those GREAT in the gym guys...but in no fucking way does beating Gerald mean shit imo....at least not when it comes to title talks lol.

Fight somebody ranked first

DetailedNimbleIndochinesetiger-small.gif

fXWqgMh.gif

Can’t be the best if you don’t beat the best and you can’t beat the best if you don’t fight them.

Fight someone ranked please and the sooner, the better. I don’t like to see hype trains get derailed because the sport needs all the stars it can get but he’s done nothing of note to impress me so far. He coukd be the real deal but he needs to prove it

Never jumped from a hype wagon so fast. Hope he’s returns at 100% but he dove into the douche realm head first as of late.

Dude is a quitter. He retired because he got sick? I had that Covid bad and i was back to work in two weeks. It's just a matter of time until he fights a top guy........and quits in the match.

This dude retired and then he was bullied to come back.

Post-Covid Khamzat is a bum. Feed him to Magny.

Just waiting for someone to come in with the whole tired But But The Rona got him. Yeah....Yeah people get sick and then heal and get better its been happening for centuries. We'll see if he's worth all the hype when he finally gets booked for a fight.

Are you triggered by science buddeh? You sound like a "it's just the flu" bro, which is extremely dumb. Extremely.

Back